SASS Wire Forum

Two scoops, please

A Japanese ice cream company assembled some of the world's rarest ingredients to create an ice cream flavor that costs $6,696 per serving. Japanese brand Cellato earned the record for the world's most expensive ice cream with its new flavor, dubbed Byakuya.

The pricey treat's ingredients include a rare white truffle grown in Alba, Italy, that costs about $6,905 per pound. It also includes Parmigiano Reggiano and sake lees.

Subdeacon Joe is buying.

Ice-creams.jpg

Just because you can....

Good LORD!  People make fun of medieval and Renaissance sumptuary laws and conspicuous consumption, but at least all those ruffles, pearls, lace, etc. could be used more than once.   I find $5 for the quart and a half containers outrageous.

Uh…NO!

Mushroom and cheese ice cream? How about a kick in the nuts to really make it an event? :lol:

I did not mean kick in some nuts, either. ;)

12 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

...... and you guys think I'm weird because I like pineapple on pizza ......   <_<

Okay, Okay! You’re just a little weird. :D

27 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

...... and you guys think I'm weird because I like pineapple on pizza ......   <_<

That's normal compared to a lot of Oriental foods.

6 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I think you're weird in many ways.  Pineapple on pizza isn't my choice but it doesn't make you weird.

6 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I think you're weird in many ways.  Pineapple on pizza isn't my choice but it doesn't make you weird.

Yes…yes it does. :P

Archived