SASS Wire Forum

Found - Clean Single Stage Reloading Press

I am looking for a reasonably priced clean single stage press to add to my 4 hole Turret Press and my Dillon 650XL. It will be used to deprime when needed and to use my bullet extractor die when needed. Lee or RCBS would be my first choices.

Thanks

Texas Maverick

I will be digging out some of my extra stuff- I am sure there is a lee single in it.

Will get back to you on price and can bring to Plum Creek at end of month if you are shooting the state match.

TM

I have an old pacific press I got in a bunch of stuff I bought. I will take $75.00 for it. I will be in Blanco after the first

and can bring it with me.

Moses 5964 Life

I've got an old Lyman, the one that leans back a bit. Works perfectly and I believe I have the 2 priming parts. With 3D printed primer catcher. I've only used it to deprime and would mount it with a wedge to make it vertical for that purpose. $40 shipped if interested.

2 hours ago, Jim Brown said:

I will be digging out some of my extra stuff- I am sure there is a lee single in it.

Will get back to you on price and can bring to Plum Creek at end of month if you are shooting the state match.

Let me know what you have.  Yes, I will be at the state match. Look for the big Montana 5th wheel in spot 6. That will be me.

Thanks

TM

I guess I should have been clearer on my request when I said reasonable. I can get a new Lee on eBay for around $50, I was hoping a used one would be cheaper since I only want it for my bullet puller and maybe some depriming on 45-70 since I do all my rifle and revolver 38's on my Dillon. I will be loading my 45-70 on the turret which is where I do my bullet pulling now. I don't want to spend a bunch for what little use I will be using it for. Thanks for all the offers but they are mostly more than what I am looking at spending.

Again thanks

TM

1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

I've got an old Lyman, the one that leans back a bit. Works perfectly and I believe I have the 2 priming parts. With 3D printed primer catcher. I've only used it to deprime and would mount it with a wedge to make it vertical for that purpose. $40 shipped if interested.

I would be interested in what you have. Please send me some pics because I am not totally understanding the issue. I will be mounting it on a Lee plate that goes on their stand alone stand. It will be swapped out with the turret when needed.

TM

1 minute ago, Texas Maverick said:

I would be interested in what you have. Please send me some pics because I am not totally understanding the issue. I will be mounting it on a Lee plate that goes on their stand alone stand. It will be swapped out with the turret when needed.

TM

Heading out for my Selectboard mtg. Will post a couple pix in the morning for ya. Shipping will run me about $23 if it won't fit in a medium flat rate @ $16, so only about 17 for the tool. Thanks for your interest! EH

1 minute ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Heading out for my Selectboard mtg. Will post a couple pix in the morning for ya. Shipping will run me about $23 if it won't fit in a medium flat rate @ $16, so only about 17 for the tool. Thanks for your interest! EH

Thanks, no hurry.

TM

5 hours ago, Jim Brown said:

Pulled it out. Can not find priming part but looks good. Lets call it $25 at Plum Creek.

image.thumb.jpeg.3e294ffa251cc76cca6c74291e20d1a2.jpeg

12 hours ago, Jim Brown said:

Pulled it out. Can not find priming part but looks good. Lets call it $25 at Plum Creek.

image.thumb.jpeg.3e294ffa251cc76cca6c74291e20d1a2.jpeg

I will take it. 

Thanks

TM

• Texas Maverick changed the title to Found - Clean Single Stage Reloading Press
19 minutes ago, Texas Maverick said:

I will take it. 

Thanks

TM

Let me know if you still want pix of the Lyman.

I presume not!! 

1 minute ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Let me know if you still want pix of the Lyman.

I presume not!! 

thanks but I am good for now. I have gone with the one Jim Brown has since he has a good price on it and it is local.

TM

Archived