SASS Wire Forum

Well, knock me over with a feather! SW had primers on the shelf!

Cholla

I stopped by the Sportsman’s Warehouse on the west side of Phoenix and they had CCI LRP on the shelf! Still only could buy 200 at a time but they were $5.44 per flat! I also visited a gun shop in Wickenburg that had five-pound bottles of Bullseye for $129. 

thats really good news , maybe things will settle down soon ,?  last i heard they were boing for $100 per thousand here , more than three times pre-pandemic rates if i recall correctly , and i know a couple fellows that paid it , i also heard a pound of powder was $100 but the didnt pay that , hope things get back to some kind of normal soon , this is ridiculous 

Recently SW in Flagstaff had CCI small pistol standard for the same price ($5.44 per 100) and the limit was 500 per day.

I am rather suspect of the actual cost of primers to the dealers since SW is selling them consistently at this price.  I will continually buy at this price and to those who are selling at a much higher price I just avoid them.

I had hoped to hit the SW in Phoenix again yesterday when I was down there for work. But after leaving the house at 4:45 am, working all day, dealing with (my) road rage, and a three-hour drive home, (I didn't get home until 6:15) cheap primers weren't all that appealing. I am working down there again next week and staying the night so maybe...

I stopped at LGS today. They had 8lb jugs of Unique. $495 :( it’s still there if anyone Wants it!! 

Archived