SASS Wire Forum

WTB starter gear

I'm a new member. Joined about week or so ago. I'm looking to get a 45lc revolver. I already have a thunderer in 45lc. So a matching one or a new sheriff would work. Or if a pair are the right price all buy those in any caliber. I'm also looking for a rifle and SxS. I can buy this piece at a time or bundle let me know. I also need belt and holsters. Clothes I am a big and tall guy. Boots and hat I'm good on.

I do like open tops and cap n ball also.

Please let me know what you have.

4 minutes ago, Sebastian Blud said:

I'm a new member. Joined about week or so ago. I'm looking to get a 45lc revolver. I already have a thunderer in 45lc. So a matching one or a new sheriff would work. Or if a pair are the right price all buy those in any caliber. I'm also looking for a rifle and SxS. I can buy this piece at a time or bundle let me know. I also need belt and holsters. Clothes I am a big and tall guy. Boots and hat I'm good on.

I do like open tops and cap n ball also.

Please let me know what you have.

Just listed an 1871 open top in the Merchant corner $449

AD1415B3-3D25-44A5-83A3-84DED0B68817.jpeg

I have four 44 cal C&B pistols for sale.  All 4 were made by Pietta. 3 are the 1851 model and one is an 1860. All 4 have been tuned and set up for CAS.  My late wife bought me a set of Long Hunter tuned 1860s that I now shoot along with a pair of Ruger Old Armys.

These need a new home where they'll be shot and not sit collecting dust in my safe.  You can see pictures and prices below.

All 4 will accept conversion cylinders so that you can shoot 45 Colt in them as well as C&B.

PM me if you are interested.

I have for sale a pair of Cimarron open tops in 45lc, 5.5" round barrels, consecutive serial #'s, navy grips, no action work, shot two matches w/ original boxes and papers. Pm me for a price if you are interested. 

thanks~sp

Unfortunately, there are scammers that look for WTB posts. Lately there have been several. So, please verify anyone that offers to sell you firearms here on the wire. Yes that includes me. Don't be afraid to ask for references. The SASS classidfieds are 99% legit but there is still that pesky 1%. 

One was identified today. In the past several have been identified and not always before someone lost their money.

Okay, being honest here, I am trying to get that opentop from John Barleycorn myself, he is GREAT to deal with and that is a good deal. If not, that matching pair sounds awfully nice and would be a great way to start. And welcome!

Grab the Baikail bounty Hunter 

I have a buscadaro rig for the 45lc it can be had cheap especially if face to face since I am over in Chattanooga. I don't shoot 45s so it is just taking up space.

9 minutes ago, Yohan said:

I have a buscadaro rig for the 45lc it can be had cheap especially if face to face since I am over in Chattanooga. I don't shoot 45s so it is just taking up space.

Tad bit far to travel for it. I'm NC/SC based on the beach. But I may grab it for the right price shipped. PM me if you can.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so I got my pair of 1872s. Got my holster and belt.

Now I need shotgun belt. Lever rifle ( wild bunch approved)and SxS or 1897. Prefer SxS I'll setup my wild bunch later.

Or any other odds and ends you may think I need or offer for sale 

I have a new brown leather belt, with 5 double loops for 10 shells. On both sides of the double loops are 5 single loops for 44-45 cartridges, to hold a total of 10 cartridges. 46" to the middle hole of 5, so 44-48" fit.  65.00 plus 12.00 shipping.

Combo Belt Brn.JPG

That is a great deal!

16 hours ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

I have a new brown leather belt, with 5 double loops for 10 shells. On both sides of the double loops are 5 single loops for 44-45 cartridges, to hold a total of 10 cartridges. 46" to the middle hole of 5, so 44-48" fit.  65.00 plus 12.00 shipping.

Combo Belt Brn.JPG

I'll pm you 

Archived