SASS Wire Forum

Twin prop maybe?

Why does it say Full Dolls? What are you doing with dolls?

1 minute ago, Cholla said:

And he tried to claim they were pool poles.:P

Got you beat. I ordered ball point pen cartridges in February. They came near the end of April - from India - adult signature required!

Of course no one was home (I was walking the dog). The USPS website did not recognize the tracking number so I could not schedule a re-delivery. So I had to drive fifteen miles to the post office to sign for them. It cost me as much in gas as the refills themselves. Free delivery was the only reason I ordered them from Amazon.

I gave the seller a poor review because of the signature required and the inconvenience it caused and they answered back "demanding" that I retract my review!

Fat chance!:P

Amazon has little control over product delivered direct from most foreign suppliers and even small US based businesses.  

And yours may have run afoul of their latest virus lock downs, keeping employees out of work.

1 minute ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

gave the seller a poor review because of the signature required and the inconvenience it caused and they answered back "demanding" that I retract my review!

Those vendors DESERVE a "should black list this company" review.   I've had several places try to insist I "fix" my review.   I often reply with the signature line that I use here.  :lol:

good luck, GJ

I like when Amazon sends me a message that my package is going to arrive early. I check tracking and it's still on the other side of the country. Then 2 days after the original delivery date they message that it's late and I can cancel and reorder. Then a few days later it arrives, maybe. Usually they get stuff to me on time or a day early however.

5 hours ago, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

Amazon has little control over product delivered direct from most foreign suppliers and even small US based businesses.  

And yours may have run afoul of their latest virus lock downs, keeping employees out of work.

Those vendors DESERVE a "should black list this company" review.   I've had several places try to insist I "fix" my review.   I often reply with the signature line that I use here.  :lol:

good luck, GJ

I ordered 3 yards of the same fabric from Amazon.  I expected to receive 3 CONTINUOUS yards of fabric.  Instead, I received 3 single yard cuts that had been cut by a child using safety scissors.  Another customer had stated they received 3 continuous yards so I didn't have any reason to believe I would receive anything different.  Well, I left a review stating as such, including a picture of the single yard cuts.  Amazon rejected my review because they said it was in violation of their community standards.  Apparently, you can't complain about the business giving you incorrect merchandise in your review.  I didn't bother writing another review but I will make a point of not shopping with that third party seller again.

And if ordered with a credit card, you will most likely be able to dispute the charge on basis of lack of usefulness of the product.

good luck with that one,  GJ

6 hours ago, Cholla said:

6 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

And he tried to claim they were pool poles.:P

Cmon guys, it's just a funny looking inflatable pool float.:o

Archived