SASS Wire Forum

A tip of the hat to Dillon Precision!

Hashknife Cowboy

I recently dropped off my SDB to Dillon Precision for a 50,000 round tune up and  much to my surprise they went and sent me a new SDB!  A big "thank you" to the folks at Dillon!  

7 hours ago, Hashknife Cowboy said:

I recently dropped off my SDB to Dillon Precision for a 50,000 round tune up and  much to my surprise they went and sent me a new SDB!  A big "thank you" to the folks at Dillon!  

Dillon can certainly come thru with surprises.  Another offer of thanks go to them for the new, lighted score board at EOT.  Nice to not have to have a flashlight if sneaking a peek at scores after dark. 

2 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Dillon can certainly come thru with surprises.  Another offer of thanks go to them for the new, lighted score board at EOT.  Nice to not have to have a flashlight if sneaking a peek at scores after dark. 

MB Fields, Joe Mglue...several others built the score board provided by Dillon.

Shanley helped with lights.

A lot of design and the nice clips/page specing was all MB Fields brain work!!!

I lift my Kilt (lifter) to ya!

When I was shooting Winter Range we toured the Dillon store/factory. They give guided tours and take you through all the assembly points.

They had one station dedicated to rebuilding customers reloaders.  The gut points to one in a box. He says it was under water in a flood for a month. We're giving him a new one. Not a warranty issue at all.

One half of the factory was dedicated to building the aerogun. Couldn't tour that!

While at EOT recently I stopped at Dillon. Needed a few parts for the 650 press. The man at the counter open a drawer and grabbed several parts and handed them to me, no charge. He asked where I was from and I explained that I was just visiting the area from out of state. He gathered up some additional things and included them saying I might need these in the future.

I asked about the operation of my Dillon primer tube feeder. He said wait a minute and got the guy from the factory who builds them. He took about fifteen minutes to guide me through the best set up and operation.

the BEST customer care!

Must say they have impressed me over the decades. I hope they continue to keep up the exemplary service. Actually I have no doubts.

Archived