SASS Wire Forum

Wanna Be Rich?

Yul Lose

The outfit my wife works for requires her to check an email address each day and open whatever emails are in it. Here’s one that was waiting this morning. 

5AEF811B-7966-4A26-B84F-24756DB6BDAF.jpeg

As a rich Nigerian prince that needs to exchange my personal cache of platinum bullion, rubies, and non-conflict diamonds for US dollars, I approve of the above email!

Wow! And you haven’t jumped on this?

You’re an awful nice guy, Yul. 
Quite a gentleman, for sure!

It is so nice of you to share this fantastic opportunity. 
Personally, I am touched. 

No, no, I cannot in good conscience get in on this. Your wife found this. I think you two should reap the rewards. 

Thank you, but I am going to pass. As much as I could use the money, it just wouldn’t be right…

:D

Sorry Yul, I'd take you up on the offer but my spare bedroom is already filled to the ceiling with chests just as described and cases filled with cash from some Nigerian prince. I should be on the tv show Hoarders on with cases and chests filled with cash.

15 minutes ago, Joeronimo Caffiend said:

As a rich Nigerian prince that needs to exchange my personal cache of platinum bullion, rubies, and non-conflict diamonds for US dollars, I approve of the above email!

I thought you were dead?

B04BB78E-0061-4910-9E34-1CBEDFB99553.jpeg

Dear Uncle Yul, 

Been wanting to come visit you for quite some time. By the way, if you need help transporting any large heavy boxes, just wanted to let you know I'll be free that day.

Your long lost nephew,

Seamus

Archived