SASS Wire Forum

For Reloaders In Oklahoma and Surrounding Areas

Cypress Sun

For reloaders in Oklahoma, there is a gunstore with some reloading powder in stock. I saw IMR 4227, H110, Hodgdon Clays, Titegroup, Win 231, HP38 and some others listed on their website. The store is Dong's Guns, Ammo and Reloading located in Tulsa, OK. Before you call them about shipping, they don't ship primers or powder. Their prices are higher than before the crunch but lower than most I've seen recently. Thought that if you are located near them, you might want to check it out. I have no connection to this store in any shape or form, just posting some in case it could help a pard in OK or surrounding areas.

https://www.dongsguns.com/catalog/12-reloading-powder

I contacted them when I was in Tulsa for the gun show a couple of weeks ago and was told the same thing, had to buy matching number of bullets to get any primers.

1 hour ago, Jack Spade said:

I contacted them when I was in Tulsa for the gun show a couple of weeks ago and was told the same thing, had to buy matching number of bullets to get any primers.

Sounds like SOL on primers if'n they don't have the bullets a feller needs. :blink:

They had a table at the gun show and were pulling the same thing there.  I don't think they sold many.

Well...you make your own rules, and then you have to live with the consequences of doing that....and decide....was it worth it? 

Some lessons are painful to learn....and at times one cannot have their cake, and eat it too. 

If I want primers, I intend to just buy primers...or else I'll move on, and find someone who will just sell me primers. Or...I'll do without. Simple as that.

Well, for rifle I need primers and bullets!  maybe I'll take a trip to tulsa!  anyone know where I can get my hands on some APP?  I'm almost to the bottom of my container of Unique as well... I don't ever buy enough to afford to pay for Haz Mat shipping, looking for local sources.

Archived