SASS Wire Forum

Some Youtube Gun Gurus are a Strange Lot.

Raylan

2 hours ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

It’s good to see so many of you appreciate the breast equipment and techniques available to the shooting community.

:lol::lol:

So many X spurts on the Interweb. :lol:

I've also been watching Chris @ Small Arms Solutions. He's a little bit biased but still puts out some really good info. He did a couple of really good nuts n' bolts presentations on how the M16 failed in Vietnam and how the US government basically pushed the SIG M17 through as well without properly testing it.

Paul Harrel’s thanksgiving dutch oven videos are becoming a holiday tradition with the mrs.

I like Colion Lion, young people like him give me hope.

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Alfred? ;)

C3EE0725-04AA-477C-8ECB-5E8671E0C9B2.jpeg

Kinda preachy for a youtube “gun channel”.  Can’t say I’m a fan of his view on gun control.

3 hours ago, WOLFY said:

Paul Harrel’s thanksgiving dutch oven videos are becoming a holiday tradition with the mrs.

I like Colion Lion, young people like him give me hope.

Did you by chance mean Colion Noir? Pretty good dude, but a little too much emphasis on 2A issues and not enough on fun stuff like gun reviews.

Paul Harrell is fun in a quirky sort of way. His deadpan delivery makes it hard to tell if he's being serious or sarcastic sometimes.

thanks Sixgun, yes that’s who i meant.  he prolly avoids reviewing ‘cause he’s still learning & developing (by his own admission).

Paul Harrel is like that cool uncle who let you borrow his dirtbike (so long as you didn’t scare the horses).

24 minutes ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Paul Harrel is a pretty good shot, too....

Especially when he shoots into his meat target with leather skin in front of pork rib pectorals followed by orange lung tissue followed by more pork ribs finally followed by the new and improved high-tech fleece bullet stop. :mellow:

36 minutes ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Paul Harrel is a pretty good shot, too....

9 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Especially when he shoots into his meat target with leather skin in front of pork rib pectorals followed by orange lung tissue followed by more pork ribs finally followed by the new and improved high-tech fleece bullet stop. :mellow:

That’s Paul Harrel? Okay, now I know who you gents are talking about. Yes, I have liked what I have seen of his videos. 

21 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

BTW if you actually read that in Paul Harrell's voice hit the "like" button... ;)

Archived