SASS Wire Forum

Hello Illinois Shooters!

Lawdog Dago Dom

Here is a story of your typical trip through the criminal justice system in Cook County.

On May 11, Kevin Sukraw, 27, allegedly tried to push a lady in front of a CTA train. Arrested. Mental heath evaluation. Released.

On June 21, an arsonist set several dumpster fires in Chinatown. Sukraw was positively identified through security cameras by Chicago Police.

August 12, Sukraw arrested for shoplifting and battery by Chicago Police. Prosecutors admitted his name "popped" up for attempted murder and arson charges while in custody. But he was again released with no charges filed.

Two days after that he was ID'ed by police in Chinatown and arrested AGAIN. This time he was actually charged and held on $250,000 bond.

But they want to fingerprint all gun owners in Illinois. You know, to make us all safer.

This is the kind of thickheadedness that is allowing realtors in neighboring states to buy a new Lexus every year.

Here is a link that needs to be copied and pasted and sent to Illinois legislators.

https://cwbchicago.com/2020/08/after-allegedly-trying-to-push-woman-in-front-of-cta-train-mans-released-again-and-again-without-being-charged-until-now.html

Here endeth the lesson.

I ued to travel to Manhattan and Chicago for business every now and then.  Not anymore, if I can help it.

One of my nephews and his family have lived in the River Forest area of Chicago for a few years now.  I haven't visited him, yet. 

I moved to Arizona from Illinois almost 19 years ago, never regretted the move, never looked back. God Bless the great state of Arizona!

The Missus retires on December 31. We are closing on a home in Arkansas next week. Only thing we will leaving in Illinois are tire tracks.

I still don't understand why you Illinoisans don't sue to get the FOID cards declared unconstitutional and also the requirements, and ridiculously high cost, for concealed carry.

There are currently lawsuits fled regarding the FOID cards. And actually the cost is $30 a year when you break it down. They screwed folks on forcing a 5 year card which makes it tough for folks on a tight budget.

Archived