SASS Wire Forum

Pat Riot Countdown!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't cannibals eat clowns?

They taste funny

I'm not sorry...:P

When I was a kid my parents took us to the circus. I  was 7 years old. I had never seen a real live clown before but did see them on black & white TV.

We arrived at the circus and got our tickets. My brother and  I were walking around the big cat cages and I was marveling at a lion and a tiger when out of the corner of my eye something colorful was approaching. I turned to see a  clown not 15 feet away leaning down towards my brother talking to him. My brother was 6. Another clown was coming up near my brother and he was looking at me. My blood turned cold. My brother pointed towards me and both clowns  turned their attention to me. Apparently the one clown asked who he was with or something. All of a sudden both clowns and my brother started towards me. My brother had this big grin on his face. The clowns had  big painted on smiles which creeped me out. My immediate reaction was to turn and walk away, so I did, quickly. The second clown ran past me turned and faced me and started pulling fake flowers from his sleeve and laughing a goofy laugh and bobbing hos head back and forth. Not only was I petrified I was enraged. The other clown and my brother came up next to me. The clown put his hand on my shoulder and I freaked out kicked him in the shin and took off like a  shot. I found my parents and  stayed near them but made sure  I kept clear of  the clowns. I didn't like them then and I do not like them now. 

Apparently I have "coulrophobia" - fear of clowns. It's not so much that I  fear them. I do not like them and  will  hurt them if they get close to me. I avoid them like I avoid politicians. They creep me out. 

Mimes, mimes are a form of clown. They are creepy too.

I had the dubious "pleasure" of knowing John Wayne Gacy while he was on Death Row. Neither of liked the other.

5 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

I had the dubious "pleasure" of knowing John Wayne Gacy while he was on Death Row. Neither of liked the other.

This justifies my resolve regarding clowns and mimes :D

More suggested wearing apparel for Pat's retirement.

74421a17915e080e1f97c54421e37a3e.jpg

a55c25f49b9d170069aef781cbcbacd6.jpg

b2a08c98ba4f96d7205e13740690b65d.jpg

b612cd00160bc501921b89175d49a07e.jpg

image.png.1db6c0e4eeed0ee082ad5714103b22de.png

This one reminds me of the time my wife and I were involved in a small claims court mediation with a veterinarian over Custer contracting Parvo while in his facility. We were negotiating a settlement over the cost of the medical care that Custer required. The Vet wanted to offer nothing and we countered for half. When the vet balked at our counter offer, we told the mediator that we were both retired and had the time to let the case go to the judge. The vet accepted our counter!:rolleyes:

Here's another of Pat's Post-Retirement Plans

9564e4ff736e7719a63a88656541ed48.jpg

54 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Here's another of Pat's Post-Retirement Plans

9564e4ff736e7719a63a88656541ed48.jpg

Oh no, I would never do that...but I have suspected others if this evil practice. :lol:

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oh no, I would never do that...but I have suspected others if this evil practice. :lol:

OH SURE! YOU SAY THAT NOW!

6dd6215d17788fb960a2263c79ea6168.jpg

Just now, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

image.png.cf148ac2d2257e97d91cc866ccd7da0f.png days!

Where are the training wheels?

Just now, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

SACRILEGE!!!!

image.png.ff585659554d9890d24bd3b5aa92dab5.png

At least hide that thing under a butt cover!:o

I dunno, look at how old that recoil pad is...almost as old as Pat!

Archived