SASS Wire Forum

Confessions, what’s yours?

Howdy,

Why would anybody confess to anything when we have the fifth amendment?

And some day I want to open a bar called 'The Fifth Amendment'.

Best

CR

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I'm out in the garage reloading ammo (I live in a condo), and it's a sunny day and the garage door is open, and one of the neighbors walking by and asks me what I'm doing...I'm secretly certain that they're judging me as a "gun nut" and worried about having me as a neighbor when they hear my honest answer.

Because, y'know, I live in Seattle and all.  

I bought 3 guns in the last month, and might buy a fourth before 30 days  are up. I wasn't going to buy any this month, and then I bought a pair, and another, and resisted the fourth but found another and waiting for the seller to get back to me...

And a month before that, I was thinking about buying one, but got two.

I fear what I might have to confess next month... Maybe I should just finish building the two ARs that half the country thinks I don;t need. But need has nothing to do with it. I don't need them I just want them. They are fun.

And this month, I'm getting the guns which can make a lot of smoke, because it's cool. And fun.

And it isn't due to some panic about the world falling apart, these are all competition guns. Every single one. Not self defense. Not hunting. Not war. Not SHTF. Just competition. Because it is fun and I enjoy it. That's it, that's my confession. I enjoy firearms competition.

1 minute ago, John Kloehr said:

I bought 3 guns in the last month, and might buy a fourth before 30 days  are up. I wasn't going to buy any this month, and then I bought a pair, and another, and resisted the fourth but found another and waiting for the seller to get back to me...

And a month before that, I was thinking about buying one, but got two.

I fear what I might have to confess next month... Maybe I should just finish building the two ARs that half the country thinks I don;t need. But need has nothing to do with it. I don't need them I just want them. They are fun.

And this month, I'm getting the guns which can make a lot of smoke, because it's cool. And fun.

And it isn't due to some panic about the world falling apart, these are all competition guns. Every single one. Not self defense. Not hunting. Not war. Not SHTF. Just competition. Because it is fun and I enjoy it. That's it, that's my confession. I enjoy firearms competition.

Welcome to the club :D

I too do not eat raw tomatoes but will eat tomatoes about any other way.

I generally dislike folks that constantly name drop to appear bonafide, or folks whose every conversation sounds like they are giving me their resume.

I dislike the Dallas airport. I dislike Dallas in general.

I find it odd so many legends in Texas football aren’t from Texas at all, but other places, such as Arkansas.

A good pair of comfortable shoes are worth fighting over.

I Like grits with lots of butter and a soft boiled egg all smashed up in the grits. Yum

STL Suomi

Also, like hard boiled eggs all smashed up with about 1/4 lb of butter and spread on fresh bread.

Archived