SASS Wire Forum

Get them while you can...

Could be the end of the nanner split. :o

4 minutes ago, Arizona Ranger Captain said:

Could be the end of the nanner split. :o

TN Williams will probably have to enter Rehab and suffer from withdrawal.

..........Widder

What are you trying to do to me? And I see it right before I go to bed?! This is awful news. 

And I don't know where you got that picture of the nanner split, but it is wrong. Everybody knows a correct nanner split has caramel on each end with pineapple in the middle.

I could do without a banana for the rest of my life. For years I had a banana every day for lunch, I got so sick of them I can't stand the smell of them anymore! JUST MHO

That is terrible news. Bananas are one of the only fruits that I really love. I will eat and I like other fruits, but I eat bananas all the time. Apples too. Love me some apples. Pink Lady’s, Kiku, Opals...love ‘em.

I was in Sprouts grocery recently. I had a lady that appeared to hug trees and eat lots of bean sprouts tell me that many apples “have been genetically engineered and are unnatural” with a very sour, disgusted look on her face. I smiled and said quite loudly “Thank God for science, huh?” She was deflated and she turned and exited my area quickly. Pretty sure I heard little bones clicking together as her narrow arse made it’s exit.

I have faith our Earth’s science community will save the beloved banana...at least I hope so.

Archived