SASS Wire Forum

Wow ! Dillon does it again

Dee Mak Jack, SASS #55905

Was ordering some small parts for my 550 via phone and told them what I needed and Ron said I'll send them right out.  No charge plus he give me a couple of tips on how to improve my  550  I really didn't expect that there would be no charge.  If you don't already own a Dillon maybe its about time you did.    

They are the best! 2 650's, a 550, & a 1050. I have chatted with them quite a bit. If there's any doubt at all, they'll send you new stuff in a heartbeat at no charge.

I bought the 1050 about 2 or 3 months ago. When setting it up, I was having trouble with primers "rolling" & jamming. I talked to them about 4 times, & the 4th time, they said I was having too much trouble to have just bought a brand new 1050. They smoked another complete 1050 out & issued a call tag to pick mine up. No hesitation, no arguing, just quick service.

16 hours ago, Dee Mak Jack, SASS #55905 said:

Was ordering some small parts for my 550 via phone and told them what I needed and Ron said I'll send them right out.  No charge plus he give me a couple of tips on how to improve my  550  I really didn't expect that there would be no charge.  If you don't already own a Dillon maybe its about time you did.    

Can you share his tips?

LL

Tips he shared.  Use a round pin of your choosing to replace the cotter key in the spent primer deflector as the cotter key has a flat side and some times will hinder the rotation of the deflector.  The other is to buy a small round magnet and attache it to the upper part of the deflector  where the magnets weight will  aid its return to the pickup position

Made the choice to start out with dillon for these reason's, and can't imagine any other brand's service could be any better.  Dillon has sent new small part's to me before no questions, no charge.  What more could ya ask for?  On top of that quality product's.

Archived