Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sedalia Dave

The Eyes Tell the Story

Recommended Posts

Thanks Dave.

And for those that may not remember, or have not seen the reference, it's always fun to relive the moment! :blink:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll have a shot of that red head yonder looking at me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one that thinks regardless of which set of eyes one chooses there is a very good chance the end results will be similar? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Am I the only one that thinks regardless of which set of eyes one chooses there is a very good chance the end results will be similar? :D

 

By results do you mean that your better half will need a new cast iron skillet because she broke the old one on your head? :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sedalia Dave said:

 

By results do you mean that your better half will need a new cast iron skillet because she broke the old one on your head? :D 

 

My wife wouldn’t waste a perfectly good skillet when that ol’ ‘97 stands in the corner waiting!!  :rolleyes: :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

 

By results do you mean that your better half will need a new cast iron skillet because she broke the old one on your head? :D 

That...or you find yourself hemorrhaging blood, money, quality of life, etc...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 7:17 PM, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Thanks Dave.

And for those that may not remember, or have not seen the reference, it's always fun to relive the moment! :blink:

 

 

 

 

When I first saw that movie I saw the ending of that scene coming from a mile away. Here we had Jurassic Park's best hunter, he knows there are two Velociraptors on the loose, and he immediately fixated on just the one. I almost yelled out loud, "C'mon man, don't be so stupid!". But true to Spielberg we had to have a scene where a character did something dumb and got eaten. Same for virtually every other character in the movie.... except for Jeff "almost-shirtless" Goldblum. :wacko:

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.