SASS Wire Forum

looking for SAA 45ACP

I've got a Uberti/Cimarron .45 Colt/.45acp convertible with the old style BP frame (set screw for base pin instead of crosspin). I bought it in 2000, haven't shot it all that much and I've been thinking of selling it. It started out as a 5 1/2"er, but one day I decided I'd like it to be a 4 3/4"er, so...

100_1381.JPG

100_1385.JPG

Looks like they're running about $560 - $600, new, + shipping on Gunbroker, so around $580 - $615+ w/shipping... how about $450, insured & shipped with both cylinders.

The brass front sight blade was carefully set to point of aim L/R when installed, then slowly filed down to bring point of impact up to point of aim.

This one can be bought for 525$ shipped

Larabee 

20180711_111152.jpg

I've got a pair of bright SS Rugers , 45 APC , 3 3/4" barrels , Gray laminated bird head  grips . they have also been short stroked & action job . $1550.00 to your FFL . 

Birdshead gip

Howdy,

I think I have about $700 or so in the Ruger.

Its had a very smooth action job done and the acp  cylinder is marked (engraved)

so it can be spotted in a second.  

About $700 plus shipping. 

I just don't want to spend an hour getting it to the penny if you 

don't want it.

I think it will sell quick when the gun shows start back up this fall.

I got it all fixed up and hardly shot it at all.

Best

CR

On 7/10/2018 at 11:18 PM, J Bar Binks, #47015 said:

Looks like they're running about $560 - $600, new, + shipping on Gunbroker, so around $580 - $615+ w/shipping... how about $450, insured & shipped with both cylinders.

The brass front sight blade was carefully set to point of aim L/R when installed, then slowly filed down to bring point of impact up to point of aim.

sent you a PM

If you don't find one you like Davidson's has some 5 1/2" stainless Ruger NMV's at the moment but they tend to go fast.

Tinpan McGurk

Archived