SASS Wire Forum

All the Cool Kids

Griff

are at Comin' Back AtCha!  Plainsman, Wild Bunch plus other side matches tomorrow!  Hopin' to see folks I ain't seen in a year and those I see more often.  I'm sure I'll meet a few new "best friends" (already met a couple)!  High hopes for Plainsman tomorrow... If you don't like the stages, blame T-Bone, he let me write them!  9 shooters signed up, a posse of fun, I'm sure!  The really great thing about Plainsman...  Very little brass to police!

DAMMIT!!!  I HATE THAT I HAVE TO MISS IT THIS YEAR!!!

I WILL BE BACK!!!

Thank you SD, and J-Bar, it was Noz who took care of us, doin' the TO chores to perfection!  Blackwater, truly missed seein' you in person... not really sure I want to meet you, but... seein' you would make my day!  (Just teasin' ya... a little)!

33 minutes ago, Griff said:

Thank you SD, and J-Bar, it was Noz who took care of us, doin' the TO chores to perfection!  Blackwater, truly missed seein' you in person... not really sure I want to meet you, but... seein' you would make my day!  (Just teasin' ya... a little)!

I'm glad Noz behaved himself this time!  I'll give him a pat on the back when he returns!:D

1 hour ago, Griff said:

Griff

You just ain't lived til you've met Blackwater.

And I ain't kiddin' ya none.

Waimea

Archived