SASS Wire Forum

Sold—Coyote Cap 1887 worked over with 2 shell loading drop Posi-lock Does not take 5 shells with this lockout

Maddog Mark

**** sold **** Coyote Cap tuned 1887 Special  Edition.Jeweled internals, Action job #2,333 with 2 shell Posi-Lock, What that means is that it only takes 2 shells, NOt the 5 it originally could take. Leather buttpad, rubber recoil pad, special lever wrap & big #4 brass bead. 20" barrel and 14" length of pull. Drop two mod Posi-Lock, lightened springs, lever. Great gun, ready to go with. $800 shipped to your FFL. If price is reduced the buyer pays shipping Thanks for looking,

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic1.JPG

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic2.JPG

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic3.JPG

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic4.JPG

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic5.JPG

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic6.JPG

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic9.JPG

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic7.JPG

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic8.JPG

I used it a few times but I'm a clutz with it. It's got the 2 shell drop like Lassiter does but Coyote cap did it first. Marlins in 357 or just looking for the cash.

1 hour ago, Maddog Mark said:

I used it a few times but I'm a clutz with it. It's got the 2 shell drop like Lassiter does but Coyote cap did it first. Marlins in 357 or just looking for the cash.

Marlins yes, but 357 to small....Thought you were asleep out the in Perris...

TL

How about a double barreled 410?

No double barreled 12ga shotguns...already got 2.....410 double barrel shotgun is what I could use........Original colt pistols? I prefer the cash and will reduce the price plus shipping if I like the price you will pay....BTT

The special editions had a heavier barrel and screw-in chokes, they also had a non-ventilated dark grey/black recoil pad. Mine is an early model and does not have the jeweling, I don't know if any of the special editions were jeweled. They also had special edition roll markings on the side of the receiver. This looks to be a standard model with a coyote cap action job.

My special edition wouldn't function reliably until I had Lassiter go through it.

FWIW, I always thought jeweling looked more appropriate on the dash of a '63 Impala than on an old west type firearm, but that's just me.

I have one of Coyote Caps special editions that didn't come with the jeweling, I had Cap do some tuning a couple years ago and it came back with the jeweling, I just think the Jeweling is an added touch to the guns he's worked over.

No Marlins in 45LC thanks... 38 with a short stroke from Spur or Cowboy Carty please or just cash at this time.....more pictures loaded to answer the questions from the cowboys that know so much about these shotguns. Coyote Cap is the correct person to ask to all questions or Lassiter. BTT

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic6.JPG

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic7.JPG

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic8.JPG

IAC 1887 lever shotgun pic9.JPG

I can really use the cash for a Rv metal Cover for my new trailer to protect it....that's my goal...I might be selling one of my Honda generators too to get the $1700 for the cover......Woof

I can bring it on Sunday if I don't go to Dad's. I might go up to his house on Saturday.

I heard WW might be looking for a stainless 45

I still don't talk to her

BTt 

Archived