SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Way

Smoken D

I brought a friend to our Ole Coots shoot at the Southern Missouri Rangers shoot yesterday and I have to say they sure showed him the Cowboy way. Jim had a great time watching us shoot and seeing everyone having a wonderful time. On the 4th stage I had one heck of a rifle jam and had not gotten it fixed by the last shooter on the 5th stage. My good friend J-Bar came over and had me use his rifle so I could shoot that last stage. Everyone cracking up and having a good time which really impressed Jim. As I finished and went over still messing with my rifle, RR Wolf grabbed Jim and had him shoot his guns. Jim really had a great time and saw the Cowboy Way of how it SHOULD BE! I can't thank J-Bar, & Wolf enough or the rest of the posse for helping me out and my friend Jim. Was a great day! Just had to share:)

Very Cool, Smoken D.

The Cowboy Way

That is the one thing that attracted me to this sport and the main thing that brought me back. :)

We need some Cowboy and Cowgirl smiley faces on here...

image.pngimage.png

Wow, I don't quite know what to say.  Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind thoughts.  I just enjoy shooting with all of you, so it never felt like I was going out of my way.

17 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

9 years ago, I watched my first ever cowboy match and J-Bar was the first one I met that day. Then as now, he's a class act.

Yep, it was 16 years ago my wife and I went to our first shoot to watch what goes on. It was J-Bar that first greeted us, shook our hands, and spent a lot of time telling us all about the cowboy shooting way. Been friends ever since & a real class act guy. But, he was trained by his wife real well. :lol:

Archived