SASS Wire Forum

Whoa, Nellie!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My beloved Boston Red Sox, dropped one to the Rays. ;(

I would be even happier, if those Mariners would beat those Yankees. Nothing to do with the standings, just principle.

I think the AL East, will be a nail bitter, right down to the last game.

Guess we have to change the phase, wait till October, if seven games are needs to play the series, it won't end till Nov. 2!

My beloved Tribe lost 2 out of 3 to the lowly Athletics!!! They recently lost 3 out of 4 to the lowly Twins!!! They can't seem to beat the last place teams but they do alright against the better teams! :blink: Go figger!!!

I'm so frustrated with my beloved Halos. I have no idea what the problem is but they need to fix it. Another season in the cellar isn't going to help the dropping attendance numbers............

I'm so frustrated with my beloved Halos. I have no idea what the problem is but they need to fix it. Another season in the cellar isn't going to help the dropping attendance numbers............

Yeah, and look at St. Louis. I suspect Uno is happy with the Dodgers, da bums!

Badger, I didn't know this morning, but Adam Bentantelie(sp?) went out on DL last night. He has been a big boost to the team. This is the luck part of the game. The bad part...

Also, McGrutt, was not a happy man last night. Out beloved President, signed an executive order yesterday, making a large area of the Maine North Woods a national monument. Might sound like a good deal, but I see it as commercialized, Maine will be the loser. The whole deal smells, if I was to say what I feel, I would be banded. Look it up...start with Bert Bees.

That's why I love baseball...Rye, the Indians have the third best road record in the AL. Toronto is first, then Boston. (As the other day)

Boston has already blown it, today. I think this is where the AL champs come from. I think Cleveland has a very realistic chance, they have been convincing, from the start. Good team, Tito, is a great manager.

It done hit the floor in St. Louis.

Beginning to look like Washington, Cubs, and either Dodgers or Giants in the

three National League Divisions.

American looks to me like, Cleveland, Texas and Blue Jays.

But we still have September to shake it out. AND THE TROUT FISHING PICKS UP IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER.

As of this moment, there are only three teams worse than my Angels, Atlanta, San Diego and Minnesota. Atlanta and Minnesota aren't even playing .400 ball so I don't feel quite as bad.

Badger, I know you can keep a secret, but don't tell Rye, but I have liked the look of Cleveland, since a bit before the all star brake.

I think, (I have a friend with a friend that has a crystal ball) and based on uniforms, the AL, will between Toronto or Boston & Cleveland. The bluejay is nice, Boston is plain, I like Smiling Joe..Cleveland wins..they aren't PC.

Cubs take National League..they (team) has to be tired of being goats, and the teddy bear is cute.

World Series goes seven games (nov.2). If you want to place a bet, I will see if her friend will look into her crystal ball to see who wins. I don't think it would cost that much...maybe we could do a go fund me page and scam some friends.

So I had to go to a meeting over in Mancos (rhymes with spank us) this morning. I programmed the Rockies/Nats game and added an hour to it in case it ran long. Then when I got home this afternoon we watched the game. Rocks up 4-3 in the bottom of the ninth. 2 out. Bam, Nats tie it up just as the recording ends. With no hope, I turned on sportscenter....and see that Colorado won it 9-4 in 11. And I missed it. Arrrgh!

Badger, I know you can keep a secret, but don't tell Rye, but I have liked the look of Cleveland, since a bit before the all star brake.

I think, (I have a friend with a friend that has a crystal ball) and based on uniforms, the AL, will between Toronto or Boston & Cleveland. The bluejay is nice, Boston is plain, I like Smiling Joe..Cleveland wins..they aren't PC.

Cubs take National League..they (team) has to be tired of being goats, and the teddy bear is cute.

World Series goes seven games (nov.2). If you want to place a bet, I will see if her friend will look into her crystal ball to see who wins. I don't think it would cost that much...maybe we could do a go fund me page and scam some friends.

YOU DEVIL, MCGRUTT :D

So I had to go to a meeting over in Mancos (rhymes with spank us) this morning. I programmed the Rockies/Nats game and added an hour to it in case it ran long. Then when I got home this afternoon we watched the game. Rocks up 4-3 in the bottom of the ninth. 2 out. Bam, Nats tie it up just as the recording ends. With no hope, I turned on sportscenter....and see that Colorado won it 9-4 in 11. And I missed it. Arrrgh!

BOB, SEE WHAT GOOD CLEAN LIVING WILL GET A FELLOW :D

Some interesting baseball scores today.

It is beginning to look like some of the teams have given up

hope of making the playoffs and are just on the field for the sunshine.

Others, that have a shot at the division title or wild card are trying to

stay above water.

The former group seems to outnumber the latter group by a wide margin.

I suspect that Uno is smiling tho. Dem Buns, Da Dodgers, seem to be doing

ok. But the Giants are right behind. Look out Uno.

Good thing for the Tribe that Detroit keeps losing too!! We're still 4 1/2 games ahead of the Tigers in the Central. Texas just took 3 out of 4 from the Tribe! The Rangers got a tough team!! :o

And then there are the Reds... :(:angry:

Well, yeah, there is that. I had thought earlier in the season that Cincinnati would be tough

on the Cardinals this year, but such was not the case. Chicago Cubs kinda did away with

all of the other four teams in the National League Central division.

Well, there is usually a silver lining in all dark clouds.

Come World Series time, you can come over to my house and

we will share a few brewskis and some munchies, while watching

some other teams play.

Kansas City has that praying mantis.

I heard that they allowed Tampa Bay, the opportunity to get some good karma, from this insect. Rays are in town, tonight.

The Royals are on a roll, due to these bugs, (they have had two in the past 19 or so games), according to the sportscasters (they have the inside scoop.) KC did take 2/3 from the floppers. Had to be good luck!!??

Rye, if there is any hope for your Beloved Tribe, someone in the Greater Cleveland Area, needs to kidnap or worse, to that praying mantis. Get my hint? If I knew about this bug, I would have asked my cousin in "southie" to take care of this matter. He is a die hard Bruins fan, also a stereotypical Masshole, (that some of the other fellows, here have alluded in other threads).

Back to the point, the praying mantis, must go away.

So Badger, you say you are buying beer and FOOD, munchies don't feed grownup boys, I will be over. It is OK with the better half, that we all crash out till the day after the series. Can we come by for the division playoffs? BOY, YOU ARE A GREAT GUY!

So Badger, you say you are buying beer and FOOD, munchies don't feed grownup boys, I will be over. It is OK with the better half, that we all crash out till the day after the series. Can we come by for the division playoffs? BOY, YOU ARE A GREAT GUY!

:D

Kansas City has that praying mantis.

I heard that they allowed Tampa Bay, the opportunity to get some good karma, from this insect. Rays are in town, tonight.

The Royals are on a roll, due to these bugs, (they have had two in the past 19 or so games), according to the sportscasters (they have the inside scoop.) KC did take 2/3 from the floppers. Had to be good luck!!??

Rye, if there is any hope for your Beloved Tribe, someone in the Greater Cleveland Area, needs to kidnap or worse, to that praying mantis. Get my hint? If I knew about this bug, I would have asked my cousin in "southie" to take care of this matter. He is a die hard Bruins fan, also a stereotypical Masshole, (that some of the other fellows, here have alluded in other threads).

Back to the point, the praying mantis, must go away.

Well the Tribe is still 4 1/2 games ahead in first place!!! Praying Mantis??? Did I miss something?? :wacko:

Bosox slipped again last night, McGrutt.

Getting serious.

They keep having these slips...we will have to get them one of those, "HELP, I have fallen and can't get up" thingies.

How about the poor poor Minnesota Twins? They've lost 13 in a row!! YIKES!!! Poor Paul Molitor!

Archived