SASS Wire Forum

evidently 6 year olds don't get sarcasm

Trigger Mike

My 6 year old turns 7 Friday. I said, "Andrew, what do you want to eat for supper on your birthday Friday?" he replied, "Me?" I said , "no, the Andrew behind you" after a moment of silence I said, "well?" He said out loud, " you said you weren't talking to me!" i laughed. and asked him again. his mom had planned on tacos but he laid in a request for chicken and dumplings.

Uh, my bride doesn't get sarcasm either........... Which, being married to me, is BAD. And a very happy birthday to young Andrew!

Uh, my bride doesn't get sarcasm either........... Which, being married to me, is BAD. And a very happy birthday to young Andrew!

But she obviously has a GREAT sense of humor.... :P

But she obviously has a GREAT sense of humor.... :P

You got that right, CM....

Happy Birthday, Andrew.

I'm kinda excited about his birthday. He likes trains and for Christmas i built him a 4x8 train layout with grass and trees and a hill with a pond and waterfall and river under a bridge and for his birthday i got him a o scale steam engine to run on it. I also got him a radio control truck, one of the $20 monster trucks . the engine was on sale as the dealer sold the rest of the set .

Well Dad... all he needs now is an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle...! :)

Archived