SASS Wire Forum

Belt Mountain

Has anyone managed to get anything from Belt Mountain Base Pins recently? No one carries their products anymore. Midway simply lists all Belt Mountain products as "discontinued." I have sent emails and tried calling their telephone number. The number still rings but no one answers.

Hi Larsen:

I bought some ROA base pins from them last year.

They list 406-388-1396 as both their phone and FAX numbers.

A machine just answered my call, but no person.

I suggest you call in the evening.

Maybe whoever runs the business has a day job....

Just a thought

--Dawg

I purchased a pair of ROA base pins last year. It was very hard to get a hold of the fellow. Took a while. From our conversation he was quite busy with a full time job and some other issues.

Once we connected pins shipped quickly. Good luck.

Thanks, this is great news. Boggus if I can't get hold of him I'll send you a note. I am picking up a pair of 7 1/2" ROAs at the Western Regional next week. They aren't going to stay that way very long after I get home. ;)

Ordered and received a couple Ruger base pins about three months ago from their website. No problems. IIIRC, I had to print out an order form and send in a check... no online sales.

Larsen, the owner Kelye, is a friend of mine. If you cannot reach him, let me know. He runs Belt Mountain as a side business to his real job.

+1....you beat me Boggus

Archived