SASS Wire Forum

.45 Cowboy Special Brass

Pards, going back to a major caliber and I am looking for 100-200 .45 cowboy special brass, new or used. Any body? I should have bookmarked the source for new brass a month or two back when there was a post about it, but I didn't. Thanks for reading.

Contact Blaze at blazekinkaid253@powerc.net

Ifn you dont find any let me know next week. I've got some, but it's locked away and inaccessible until probably next Monday or so.

the ACAMMO site doesn't say anything about brass, just 45 LC and 45 CS loaded ammo.

The Rucker’s are working closely with American Cowboy Ammo management to ensure that continuity of customer service is maintained during the transition. “We are in the final stages of preparing our new website, but in the meantime all customers are encouraged to contact us at support@ACAmmo.com for any and all questions. We are looking forward to hearing from all the fans of this high-performance cartridge,” added an American Cowboy Ammo representative.

Inquiries to American Cowboy Ammo can be made by using the email address above, or by calling 302-357-9551. The web address of the soon to be launched site is: www.ACAmmo.com.

They did not answer my email about six weeks ago.

They do not post prices nor offer brass on their website.

I bought gear to make my own.

Suppliers must make it easy for customers to buy their goods.

Great product.

Archived