SASS Wire Forum

Cavs make it 3-2

Rye Miles #13621

Cavs MADE IT INTERESTING NOW IT'S 3-2 to the Golden state Warriors. LeBron and Kyrie Irving both had 40 pints last night!!

GO CAVS!!!!!

Their defense fell apart and they couldn't hit a bucket in the last quarter.

There has not been a team as deep as the Warriors with quality defensive players in my memory. They are 10 deep with players that would start on most teams. Arguably their best player Andre Iguodala comes off the bench. Also Steph Curry and Klay Thompson are perhaps the best three point shooters in NBA history. Andrew Bogut was the Main Man while in Milwaukee, He starts for the Warriors, but plays limited minutes. Just an incredible group of ball players managed by a first class front office. Draymond Green a 2nd round draft pick was standing his ground with living NBA legend Lebron last night. Jerry West is the behind the scenes advisor and the model for the NBA logo.

But I don't understand, LeBron James can walk on water?

But I don't understand, LeBron James can walk on water?

Only if it's frozen!~ :lol:

With Green being suspended for tomorrow's game, Golden State may be in a little trouble.

With Green being suspended for tomorrow's game, Golden State may be in a little trouble.

I hope so……….

I told ya so.

Yea but Green's playing the next game, last night's win was all about LeBron and Irving combing for 80 points!!!

I'm thinking they can do it again at home in the next game.

I'm thinking they can do it again at home in the next game.

Yea, I agree!

I heard on the radio that the man bun dude on Cleveland scored a layup in the first five minutes of the second quarter. After that, every single cavs score was either made or assisted by Lebron and Irving. That's incredible. Even though I live in Oakland, Cavs are my team and I hope they can do the impossible and take the series.

I heard on the radio that the man bun dude on Cleveland scored a layup in the first five minutes of the second quarter. After that, every single cavs score was either made or assisted by Lebron and Irving. That's incredible. Even though I live in Oakland, Cavs are my team and I hope they can do the impossible and take the series.

;) GO CAVS!!!

So, Rye, what do you think of your Cavs after tonight's pounding they gave the Warriors?

So, Rye, what do you think of your Cavs after tonight's pounding they gave the Warriors?

I'm impressed, LeBron and Irving stepped up they're game for sure! ;)

Archived