SASS Wire Forum

Had to watch the video,

Looking up some information on the Hellcat WW II Navy fighter, it stated that it was

powered by the Pratt & Whitney R-2800 Radial engine, the same one as used in the

US Navy's Corsair, and the US Army Airforce P 38 P-47 Thunderbolt.

That was some kind of engine.

The Hell cat was produced by Grumman aviation at a cost of $35,000 US Dollars as of 1945.

There were 12,275 produced and if my arithmetic is correct about $42,875,000.00.

Then I watched the video. At first I was interested in what he was going to do with

it mounted on a wheeled device. I guess it was anchored pretty well. Anyway I found

it all interesting. Your milage may vary. :)

Thanks Doc.

Looking up some information on the Hellcat WW II Navy fighter, it stated that it was

powered by the Pratt & Whitney R-2800 Radial engine, the same one as used in the

US Navy's Corsair, and the US Army Airforce P 47 Thunderbolt.

Might be a bit to much, but think of all the power.

Rig it up right, and Badger could dry his lawn as he mows, up there in the great north-wet.

Might be a bit to much, but think of all the power.

Rig it up right, and Badger could dry his lawn as he mows, up there in the great north-wet.

Think of how many cats you could get rid with that thing...And how fast you could do your lawn...Instead of a one beer afternoon work that could make time for two beer afternoon...I can see it now, get rid of all them cats and two beers for doing it...

Texas Lizard

Tex, you are on your own, with Miss Allie. But you gave me an idea, what a leaf blower. Might tic the neighbors off.

Could get rid of cats too...Know where I could get a cat tail to hang off the back of my wagon???

Texas Lizard

Come to think of it...That blower would take care of three yards in each direction of you house...

Archived