SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators This Saturday August the 8th.

WOODFOX , sass#34179

The Sandusky Co. Regulators will be shooting Saturday August 8th. Registration is 7:30-9:15 Mandatory Safety Meeting @9:30 shoot will begin directly after meeting . Side shoot will be single shot rifle @100 yds. @8:30 . We will shoot 3 stages stop for lunch and shoot 3 more after lunch. Becky has some great food prepared some come hungry . Breakfast and lunch will be available for a fee in our air conditioned clubhouse . Hope to see ya .

Woodfox :)

PS. The lunch will be BBQ pulled pork sandwich,macaroni salad,and cheesecake for dessert .

I'm comin' and I'm bringin'my clean and slick shootin' .44-40 smokeless stuff!!! :P

Set up will be at 4.. yes 4..sorry... Curtice has to work and that way we can have a few extra hands!!! Looking forward to it.. looks like an awesome day 78 and sunny!!

y'all have fun,,,, I'll be at GOA...

The Lovely Eleanor Jewel and I will once again be coming south across the border. To enjoy the friendship we have with our Great Ohio cowboys and cowgirls...YeeHawww

Which Way Did He Gooooooooo...........Faygo

All I said was that we were coming across the border :ph34r: and everyone went into hiding.... :P:lol::lol::lol:

BTT.........see ya'll Saturday

Does that mean you're an illegal immigrant??? :lol:

Does that mean you're an illegal immigrant??? :lol:

You mean illegal alien, he is from Michigan you know.

BTW you all have a fun time, I will be at GOA. I'll miss you guys. Have fun, shoot straight and be safe.

IMCD

Working on my guncart. As long as I can finish "Old Warpy", I'll be there.

Don't worry about your guncart we will figure out some way to haul your guns around .

Woodfox :)

You mean illegal alien, he is from Michigan you know.

BTW you all have a fun time, I will be at GOA. I'll miss you guys. Have fun, shoot straight and be safe.

IMCD

:lol::lol: Good luck at GOA!!!

I.M. have you been peeking under my hat? Those aren't mosquito chasers.... :P ...shoot well at GOA my friend....

Rye just be there....... :ph34r: ....Faygo.......... :D:D

All loaded up and ready to leave in the morning'……..save me some cookies!!!! :)

Oops -- Sumthin came up.

Gonna hafta miss today.

See you at the 3-day

--Dawg

By the time you read this you'll know I wasn't there!!! First time ever!!!!! I overslept!! :wacko::wacko: Woke up at 7:30 and decided it was too late to get my A$$ in gear! Hope ya had a good time! See ya'll at the 3Day, gonna send in my app today!

Also included will be a check for stage sponsorship from Firelands.

Rye

Don't ruin it for me Rye, they "let" me win a free monthly match in the raffle. I'm pretty sure it was because I told them I let the air out of your tires. . Really though, thanks for a great match, and got to meet up with a bunch of new posse pards, will be sending in my 3 day too.

Today was just an awesome shoot!! Can't say enough about our cowboys!! Woody wrote great stages once again, perfect weather , and got to hang out with some cowboys we haven't seen in a while! I just got all the scores posted to our web page... sorry for delay!! If you had fun today, waiting until next month... and by the way, i shot my first stage in the 20's today!!!!!! This is Cate by the way can't give that to Curtice!! Rye you missed out!!! I gave my hugs to Dewey Shootem!

We saved some cookies for ya Rye '

Woodfox :(

Thanks, what a bummer today was! Cate: a stage in the 20's??? Have you been practicing instead of watching the Tigers??? :lol: Nice going!!!

Don't ruin it for me Rye, they "let" me win a free monthly match in the raffle. I'm pretty sure it was because I told them I let the air out of your tires. . Really though, thanks for a great match, and got to meet up with a bunch of new posse pards, will be sending in my 3 day too.

Great place to shoot huh??? :lol: Congrats on the free shoot win!

It was a great day to be shooting not sleeping :P:lol::lol: And them Tigers are still 3.5 games ahead of them Indians...

Great Shoot.....Thanks everyone.....see Ya'll next month.....Faygo(that's going back to the Flash)Kid :D:D

Rye all I can say is still Love my Tigers... Need Cabrera back in a bad way!!! UGH!!! Missed you today!!

;) And I still love my last place Tribe!! :lol: Missed ya too! I missed the "clean stage hugs" !!!

Archived