SASS Wire Forum

Bullets for sale - Florida shooters

If you live in Florida and need bullets, this might be something you are interested in.....

I have about nine thousand 115 gr. .38/.357 bullets made by Chance Ramsey. This was my own design before I stopped shooting. They have a crimp groove and where developed to run in the 73 rifle without problem. I would take $45.00/K for them and might be able to bring them to a local match in Central Florida.

I also have 3K 230 gr. .45 bullets. Also $45.00/K for them.

I also have 2K 180. .40 bullets made by Lazercast. Again, $45.00/K

You can email me if you want them at danbeale79@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Dang It Dan

this deal is almost as sweet as Dang It's Darlin!!!!

if someone up north by me wants em,,,, I might transport them ....

Wish U wuz still choot-en em. :(

RRR

Ya see, you are making assumptions again.......I do most of my training in an indoor range. The coated bullets are better for me so I am trying to get rid of all my uncoated bullets. I still have some unfinished "bidness" to take care of but you never know when i might show up again. Jus' like a bad penny.....

BTW -

I failed to list 3K of Duece Steven's 110 gr. "Behind the Duece" bullets. And they are also $45.00 per thousand.

If someone where to take all of them......as in ALL, then we might be able to a bit better on the price.

Again, that's:

9K 115 gr. .38/.357

3K 110 gr. .38/.357

3K 230 gr. .45

2K 180 gr. .40

Thanks.

Dan,
I'll take them all if we can work out a deal.
I can have Wabash pick them up at the Ides (I think he'll do that for me).
Let me know
Goliath aka Big Boyd
(I tried to send you a pm, but your box seems to be full)

Don't know why my box is full.......I don't PM anybody.

First "I'll take it" get the first chance. Boyd, $40.00 per thousand and I will take them to the Ides of March for Wabash to pick up. That's 17K at .45.00 per thousand so the total will be $765.00. I'll take a check since we know each other......unless you trust Wabash with cash ;).

BB just confirm here. If I don't get something by tomorrow I will give Buckey the next shot at them.

Thanks.

Dan,

I'll take them at $40 per thousand - That's 17K at 40.00 so the total should be $680.00

I think that is correct. I'll send a check with Wabash to the Ides. (I trust him with my life every time we travel to a match together - but cash - that's a different proposition).

Thanks

Dan,

I'll take them at $40 per thousand - That's 17K at 40.00 so the total should be $680.00

I think that is correct. I'll send a check with Wabash to the Ides. (I trust him with my life every time we travel to a match together - but cash - that's a different proposition).

Thanks

Boyd,

You are correct on the price. I, on the other hand, am a product of the Publik Screwel System.

I will meet him and make the exchange.

Thanks.

What a deal!

Wish I'd been on here yesterday BEFORE BB seen it.

Oh, well. I was snoozin'.

Miss ya, Dan.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Archived