SASS Wire Forum

getting bored? Try All Around Cowboy!

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

I hear every once in a while of shooters getting bored cowboy shooting. Well now, iffn you're one of them, get your club to allow All Around Cowboy!!!

AT the FL state this weekend they offered it, 5 stages BP with SxS, two stages GF Two Traditional an one Duelist, Then 5 stages smokeless with a 97. again 2-GF, 2-Trad and 1 Duelist.

stages were pre-set for what you shot.

so, iffn you're bored, THIS IS IT!!!

All Around Cowboy is the most fun you can have at a big match!!

can't wait till I can play again

Chicken Scratch

Can't say that I've ever really been "bored" shootin Cowboy. But I did have a ball shooting AAC with ya....even if ya did kick my butt! Congrats to ya Cheyenne.

T-Bone don't know how much fun he missed out on!

That does sound like a load of fun. But just like you can shoot BP in any SASS category, couldn't you also shoot BP in the 5 smokeless stages just to make it even MORE fun?? :D

AAC will do a couple of things for a shooter. First, it will get you out of your comfort zone. Second, you can't appreciate what folks in the other catagories have to be able to master until you try it for yourself.

It is a measure of how "rounded" you are as a shooter. As I have said before, it's our own version of Top Shot.

At our monthly Wednesday shoot at Firelands Peacemakers, we don't do any categories. You can shoot whatever ya want on any stage, WB, Josey Wales. Plainsman,etc. You can try duelist on one stage, GF on another and so on……we love it!!

Rye ;) can hardly wait till April!, Miles

Archived