SASS Wire Forum

More great American teachings

How fast would I drop his course if I walked in and he put that out? Just as fast as I could say I swore an oath to defend his freedom of speech, but i don't have to listen to it.

How fast would I drop his course if I walked in and he put that out? Just as fast as I could say I swore an oath to defend his freedom of speech, but i don't have to listen to it.

It's not his 'freedom of speech' that is an issue - it's the fact that he is indoctrinating kids in a school setting with this crap...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

A similar professors left leaning curriculum was a topic of discussion at breakfast last week. Oddly enough the students that got a A in this class were the ones that formed well reasoned rebuttals to what the professor was teaching. Those that agreed only got at best a C.

When he was asked why he taught such liberal propaganda he stated that he wanted his student to learn to think for themselves and not blindly swallow school curriculum as gospel. He stated that unfortunately he gave out many more Cs than As.

IMHO he was a failure as a teacher because he failed to get his students to think for themselves. We all know that being a sheeple is the fast track to the slaughterhouse

His students like him....

http://mscd.uloop.com/professors/view.php/257726/Charles-Angeletti

"Angeletti,the greaexam teacher of all time.His methods are not like any other teachers, he makes you see the world for what it really is not rainbows and unicorns. NO WORK, NO QUIZZES.Class is educational and your not learning off of power points like the rest of the other bs courses"

:rolleyes:

probably more toward reality:

"All this teacher does is ask what is on your mind at the start of every class and that is how class is run everyday based on what students say. The only reason I got a B is because I difficultly showed up to that class because it was so pointless. All he does is argue with everything you say and you are always wrong. Didn't learn anything."

Why do y'all think this guy teaches at a place called Metropolitan State University of Denver. I have a bunch of their degrees printed off on paper. Using as floor mats in my car after I finish a muddy hike. Probably all they are good for.

The students who are there to work and learn and are able to think for themselves figure him out pretty quick. The rest....God help us.

It's not his 'freedom of speech' that is an issue - it's the fact that he is indoctrinating kids in a school setting with this crap...

And getting paid to do it, possibly with a helping of tax money.

Kids want to protest everything else, why not this guy?

Archived