SASS Wire Forum

WTB Loading Block

I've seen a couple of pictures of wood loading blocks where the 10 rounds for the pistol are arranged in a circle. I liked them a lot, but I don't know where to get em. Does anyone know where I can get one or 2 of those suckers?

Here's an example of some made by hurricane deck. I guess I could email him and see if he started selling yet.

20140426_170328_zpsgycusjkc.jpg

I emailed him not that long ago and he still wasn't selling them

I know quite a few cowboys on here have loading blocks from Missouri Marshall, I have 2 of them, go to www.missourimarshall.net and check out what he has. They are reasonable price unless you go for the exotic wood which is more. When you get to his web site click on the banner above with the loading blocks pictured and have fun picking the one and style you want.

All for now JD Trampas

I am in the process of rebuilding the gantry on my CNC at the moment, as soon as I have it completed, I am going to start offering these for sale. I've been contacted by quite a few pards asking for them. As soon as I am ready to go, I will post in the classifieds. Being able to custom engrave your name and SASS number (or both) will be options as well as blank tops.

The plan is to be able to offer 38/357, 44 and 45 holes in whatever configuration the customer wants - mix and match.

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, June 26, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, June 26, 2014 - No reason given

I know quite a few cowboys on here have loading blocks from Missouri Marshall, I have 2 of them, go to www.missourimarshall.net and check out what he has. They are reasonable price unless you go for the exotic wood which is more. When you get to his web site click on the banner above with the loading blocks pictured and have fun picking the one and style you want.

All for now JD Trampas

Thanks, his stuff looks pretty good.

One note though, there's only one L in his name. So the website is http://www.missourimarshal.net

Well at least I was close, at least you get to see what he does with stamps and borders, stamps depends on your name if he will have room, but they have lasted me many years, if you look at his web site and click on who has them, you will see quite a list from all over

All for now JD Trampas------------------good luck on what you decide, just giving you a source that most have and can not complain about price, I know I have 2 of them, one in 38 and one in 45

Remember, no commercial postings in the Classifieds.

Fillmore

Welp, so much for that deal then.

I'd be interested to know how one would go about offering something like this. I've had quite a number of requests.

You would probably have to become a SASS merchant then post here when they open this link. http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showforum=36

However it may be a wash for you because I'm sure it ain't free to become a merchant! :)

Word of mouth here on the wire may do it for you. All is satisfied customer has to do is post. Also try your annual and higher matches as a vendor. Might have to pay a vendor fee or may not.

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, June 26, 2014 - Commercial
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, June 26, 2014 - Commercial

I know exactly where you can get these. We designed these years ago and have had an ad in the chronicle for years OLD WEST CREATIONS, we also have been wholeselling to Cowboy shooters supply for years. Please go to ad in chronicle! Thanks

Dusty Dee sass#86597

I know exactly where you can get these. We designed these years ago and have had an ad in the chronicle for years OLD WEST CREATIONS, we also have been wholeselling to Cowboy shooters supply for years. Please go to ad in chronicle! Thanks

Dusty Dee sass#86597

What page # in the chronicle? I looked and couldn't find ya. Better yet, how about a website!

I did find Old West Reproductions, that's not you is it?

Whirlwind Wendy makes loading blocks for your pistol calibers....her website is www.sassloadingblocks.com and she makes spent brass bags with your alias on them too!

Archived