SASS Wire Forum

Can Anyone Name This Movie?

Cat Brules

Can anyone name this movie and supply details? It sure wasn't memborable or noteworthy to my recollection, but a friend aske me about it and it seems to ring a bell, but that's all.

Not much to go on, but this is a Western movie from back maybe in 1930’s thru the 1950’s, wherein the leading man was a reverend, or a marshal or some such? The basic plot we recalled was that he somehow, out on the trail, got paired up with a young woman outlaw dressed in buckskins and running from the law. Aside from that, I don't recall much except the woman had short hair.

A friend asked if I recalled this movie and we both only had vague recollections of it. But I can’t recollect much about it, never mind what the name of the movie is.

Can anyone name this movie or even recall the entire story line?

You might skim this LIST and see if anything pops on ya.

That's some list!! Thanks!

There were a few that looked promising, but no match. I'm looking at the list again.

I guess I would characterize it as a B Western. It was not a comedy and didn't star Doris Day.

For some nagging reason, I thought it had Joel McCrea in it as the lead and I did look at his filmoography on imdb, but nothing turned up. I also looked at Gary Cooper, but didn't see anything there, either.

A pretty obscure film, I guess. I know I saw it, but it's lost now. Maybe one day it will pop up on the Western Channel or TCM.

The Paleface movies? Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope............them wuz Bob Hope comadees and this one wuz a "serious" :lol: B Western-type movie.

Hannie Caulder............I don't care if that's the movie or not..........thanks for reminding me of the movie. ;)

Raquel Welch and Robert Culp (1971) ?? The ultimate anti-cowboy actors? :o Nope. Although that little señorita, Raquel could sure get your attention in a hurry! :)

Archived