SASS Wire Forum

Reloading gear and components

WillDearborn

Howdy all,

*** Sorry All, I got a bunch of messages to fix this, so thanks!

*** I updated with prices!! If I missed anything else, please let me know!

First time posting on the classifieds, so please forgive me if I screw something up. I'm cleaning out the reloading room, preparing to move, and getting rid of stuff I've never used or don't need any more.

I have a few different things here:

Misc boolits: Some Hornady, Sierra, Nosler, Barnes, Remington. No cowboy, mix of 7mm Rem Mag and 45. Most brand new, a couple have been opened. Let me know if interested and I'll give you exact counts.

Pics Here and Here

I tried to find each on a current website that had them in stock and for sale. Since they're collecting dust, I'm going to go about 2/3 of list price.

*** ALL SOLD

SOLD - Remington 45 ACP 230 gr - 1 bag of 100 unopened, Cabelas website says $22.99, I'll say $15

SOLD: Sierra .4515 JHP 185 gr (8800) - 2 full boxes, Sierra website says $30.42 ea, I'll say $20 ea.

SOLD: Nosler Partition 7mm Rem Mag, 175 gr - 2 full boxes, Brownells says $37.49, I'll say $25 ea, and throw in the box of Hornady (~3/4 full) if someone buys both

SOLD: Hornady XTP 45 200 & 250 gr - 2 full boxes, 1 has 50, Midway says $24.49 ea, I'll say $40 for all 3 and throw in the box of Barnes

SOLD: Hornady FTX 45 200 gr - 1 full box, Midway says $31.49, I'll say $20.

*** UPDATE: SOLD

Lyman case trimmer: Just taken out of the box (not available), never used.

Pic here

I got it from Cabelas for $79.99, I'll say $50

*** UPDATE: PENDING

RCBS case holders and storage box: 2 each of the following numbers: 3, 4, 10, 13, 16, 20, 27. One #5.

Pic here

Cabelas says these are worth $8.99 each, plus the box would be about $134. I'll say $60.

*** UPDATE: PENDING

Misc RCBS single stage components: In the packages, speak for themselves

Pic here

There's another 4 shell holders plus 2 decapping units (on sale for $9.99 ea on Cabelas). I'll say $25 for these.

I'd rather sell the stuff in the groupings I listed them, but am willing to break things into logical (by my mind) groups. I'll ship however best suits the buyer, and pass on costs directly.

Please respond or PM w/any questions!

I'm very interested in the case trimmer and some of the 45 bullets, please send information to my personal e-mail petesowers1963@gmail.com.

Carbinecasey

Remington 45 ACP 230 gr - 1 bag of 100 unopened, Cabelas website says $22.99, I'll say $15

Nosler Partition 7mm Rem Mag, 175 gr - 2 full boxes, Brownells says $37.49, I'll say $25 ea, and throw in the box of Hornady (~3/4 full) if someone buys both

I'll take these if you'll split them out from the bunch. You might be able to get all that in a small, flat-rate box.

Please let me know. and thanks!

Bridger

All, thanks for the interest! I've updated the original post to reflect statuses.

Grizzlykiller - PM sent

CarbineCasey - email sent

Rex - PM sent

Snake eye - PM sent

Bridger - PM sent

PM sent on case trimmer.

Grizzly, my apologies if not posting prices initially caused your problem.

Hoss: The case trimmer is sold pending funds to CarbineCasey, but I'll let you know if that falls thru.

Lyman case trimmer: Just taken out of the box (not available), never used.

Pic here

I got it from Cabelas for $79.99, I'll say $50

RCBS case holders and storage box: 2 each of the following numbers: 3, 4, 10, 13, 16, 20, 27. One #5.

Pic here

Cabelas says these are worth $8.99 each, plus the box would be about $134. I'll say $60.

Misc RCBS single stage components: In the packages, speak for themselves

Pic here

There's another 4 shell holders plus 2 decapping units (on sale for $9.99 ea on Cabelas). I'll say $25 for these.

I'l take this list...Figure total price withe shipping...

TL

What is left on my list...Not sold...

sorry Lizard, I beat you to the case trimmer!

Hoss is right, he has the case trimmer. It was pending for him, and he sent me the funds this morning!

On the other hand, everything else is yours. The total for everything is $85, and it should fit in a small USPS box for $6. Say $91, and if it needs a bigger box I'll cover the difference? PM sent w/payment info options in it.

Archived