SASS Wire Forum

Guilty

Utah Bob #35998

Unfortunately they will now go to prison where they will no doubt convert many convicts to their "cause".

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/19/21967601-two-muslim-converts-guilty-of-killing-uk-soldier-lee-rigby-on-london-street?lite

Don't the Brits have a special wing in a max security prison just for terrorists? I think it's on an island. Ain't it pretty much filled up with IRA terrorists and their protestant counterparts? Yeahhhh, I can see both of those groups being really receptive to a conversion.

Unfortunately they will now go to prison where they will no doubt convert many convicts to their "cause".

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/19/21967601-two-muslim-converts-guilty-of-killing-uk-soldier-lee-rigby-on-london-street?lite

Who knows...maybe some 'justice' will be administered in prison by the non-Muslim culture residing there.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Gee, too bad there wasn't an armed citizen there to protect an unconscious soldier from such animals...

I know that sounds snippy and sarcastic and unfeeling toward the soldier's family, but it's not meant to be that way. I feel for the family. No one deserves to lose a son, husband and father in such a manner.

At the same time, all it would have taken was one armed citizen with a conscience to stop the murder. By that logic, the British government is as much to blame for Rigby's death as the perpetrators are.

Gee, too bad there wasn't an armed citizen there to protect an unconscious soldier from such animals...

I know that sounds snippy and sarcastic and unfeeling toward the soldier's family, but it's not meant to be that way. I feel for the family. No one deserves to lose a son, husband and father in such a manner.

At the same time, all it would have taken was one armed citizen with a conscience to stop the murder. By that logic, the British government is as much to blame for Rigby's death as the perpetrators are.

You are correct.

In times past the Brits were known to enclose perpetrator of capital crimes, in metal baskets and suspend them above the roadway, left to starve or die of thurst.

Perhaps it is time to revive the custom.

Archived