SASS Wire Forum

Kentucky State

Appalachian Alan

From what I can tell, we are allowed to talk up matches again in this forum. Hope to here some here some challanges here.

Dont forget the Hillbilly Games on Friday and Saturday evenings.

Blackwater Bob will be at the match with bullets,primers,powder,shot,dillon 650 case feeders. So come early and stock up.

My other posts have been moved to the events wire, so if you want to see the gourd that Cherokee Big Dawg put in the stretch raffle, take a look over there.

Won't be able to make it this year. Me and Whiskey Creek will probably be at Yellowstone or the Redwood forrest about that time. Sure will miss all the folks and the games. Hope everyone has a great time!

• 3 weeks later...

wish I could come back up for your State Shoot I'm sure it's going to be great!!!

I had a great time shooting with you this past weekend!!!

Thanks for all the fun

Mississippi Kid

O for you Alan, thats Moissoissoppi Kid......lol

The Outlaw category will sorely miss Whiskey Creek. But on the bright side that gives me a better chance to concentrate on Tn Tombstone and the other Outlaws.

Larry Earp

Former KY State Outlaw Champion (well the Chronicle said I was)

Earp will you really be there? They may have to change your alias to No Show if you miss a few more. :P Sure will miss Whiskey Creek and Maiden, maybe I will be in better shape each morning.

Earp will you really be there? They may have to change your alias to No Show if you miss a few more. :P Sure will miss Whiskey Creek and Maiden, maybe I will be in better shape each morning.

If my relatives would quit dying on me the night before I'm supposed to hit the road for a match I could get more shooting in. There are only a couple left and they are in fairly good health so that shouldn't be a problem for Hooten Holler in a couple of weeks. The motorhome is all gassed up and ready for the road. I'm travelling by myself this time so there is no one to back out at the last minute. Unless I drop dead. I'll see you in KY.

Dang, was not sure I was going this year. Guess I had better show up and try to redeem myself from last year.

Alan, I am sending in my app today.

See everyone in two weeks.

Archived