SASS Wire Forum

Hey Rye Miles

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/12/yankees-triple-play-orioles-video_n_3073831.html

How about this?? Triple plays are cool no matter how they are executed!

Rye

Rye, Looks like Ubaldo's back on the hot and cold wagon. Only got two innings out of him last night. I think maybe he's turning into a real bust :angry::blush:

I agree....maybe it's time to get rid of him already!! How??? That's a question for ya, who the he&% would want him??

Although he did look pretty good the first game he pitched....hmmm...... :unsure: Rye

All I have to say is the Braves are 12 - 1!

Go Braves!!

Tribe now loses 5 in a row.!!!!!

I may have to eat some crow and admit that they really aren't going anywhere with this pitching staff! Jimenez and Myers are terrible!!!

I know Buck, you told me so................. :blush:

Rye, a die hard Indians fan! :blink:

Sorry, Rye :( At the moment the offense isn't picking the pitchers up either. At least to the extent they need it. A couple rund a game isn't enough with the staff coughing up the runs they are. Shades of last year :(:blush:

The offense has quite a job picking up this staff. I thought Jimenez had his "form" back, at least that's what they told us. Brett Myers was a terrible pickup and "they" told us he would be a great #3 starter. Never liked Antonetti, the GM. :angry: Rye

This was a great win for the Tribe, hope they can crawl outta last place now!!! :blink: Rye

Hey Buck Ubaldo pitched okay got socked for 2 runs but retired 15 batters in a row at one point. Tribe won in the 9th. Great game!

Mark Reynolds is second in the AL tied with 7 homers!

Rye :)

Well, lools like the Rockies are for real this season. They should be due to play the Cardinals soon. That should get my interest.

Grizz, you buying the drinks? Or the Red Hots?

First game Friday 5/10/2013

Archived