SASS Wire Forum

Hey Rye Miles

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on who's pitching but with Swisher, Bourn and Reynolds there should be at least a couple of runs!!! As usual I'm optimistic about this years Tribe!! :wacko:

Rye

First place, again?

Ha ha...at least for the first 1/4 of the season!!!! :) Rye

LOL, First place only matters in October.

I know, I have seen the elephant.

Was he pink???

How about a Crooked River Beer to celebrate the Cleveland Indians??

(Cuyahoga River= Indian for "crooked river")

• 2 weeks later...

I watched a couple of spring training games, I don't know man...the Tribe looks pretty darn good! I can hardly wait for baseball and shooting to start!!

:) Rye

....and neither is this God awful weather, the opener may be snowed out!! Grrrr................:angry:

Rye

Thanks, maybe yer right it's supposed to be in the 50's by the weekend which is average for this time of year. We've been below avg. all winter...brrrr....not much snow at all just cold!!

Rye

Go Tribe.......Tuesday eve in Toronto!!!

Got the Bulliet ready :lol:

Rye

Tribe won 4-1..Justin Masterson pitched a good game. ;)

I Tolt you they was gonna win the World Series.

But did you believe me? N00000000000

By golly they're 2-0!!!! Great game last night, tied in the 11th and Mark Reynolds sent one way up in the upper deck to put the Indians ahead. Bottom of the 11th. 1-2-3 go home!!! Tribe wins again!!

Are you physic??

:D Rye

Perez blew a save though,Rye. :blush:

Geez Buck why so negative??? Perez saved the game the night before! He saved almost all the games he pitched in last year!! Can't you enjoy the team and bask in the 2-0 record for a bit??? :wacko: Rye

Okay the Tribe battled tonight and lost, what a slugfest 10-8 Blue Jays. Hey, 2 out of a 3 game series is not bad at all.

GO TRIBE!!!!

Well, Cleveland, St. Louis, Mariners, and Washington, stubbed their toes yesterday.

Looks like bluebirds and sunshine hit San Francisco, Colorado, and Boston. Some body had

got to stop Cincinatti before it gets serious in the National league/Central.

The Tribe has now dropped two to Tampa. Shut out twice, lousy pitching by starters. They go against a Cy Young winner tomorrow..... <_<:blush:

And I guess your happy about this??? It's a loooong season, I'm hangin' in there with my home team.

;) Rye

GO TRIBE!!!!!!

Holy Smack! The bats are alive today.

Looks like Boston and Cleveland found the button. Both won 13/zip today. Colorado is winning as well as St. Louis. St. Louis needs to take it up a notch. Red hots, get your red hots here.

Update:

Look at those scores. Wide margins of winning mostly. Except Kansas City and Philly. That was a close game.

Mark Reynolds 2 hr's! This was his 19th career multi homer game. That boy's got some power!!

GO TRIBE!!!!

Rye

Indians lost their season opener 11-6 to the damn Yankees!! :angry:

Archived