SASS Wire Forum

An "E Ticket Ride" for sure!

Subdeacon Joe

Mountains can be killers. We loose a few every year because folks do not respect them and come half prepared.

Just like water, mountains have rules. Break them and you will pay a price. I do not know if the climber was alone or not

and I didn't watch the whole thing. But I didn't see a lot of safety gear coming into play. An ice axe stuck in the side of

the hill at 1500 feet above you, will not be much good to you.

Wasn't a fall. Just a loooooonnnnng slide. Oops. :blink:

Don't have any idea why, but when someone posts a video, I can't see it. All I get is a blank space in the post where the video is located. This only happens on my iPad. Anyone got a quick cure, so I can watch Joe's E - ticket ride video?

Don't have any idea why, but when someone posts a video, I can't see it. All I get is a blank space in the post where the video is located. This only happens on my iPad. Anyone got a quick cure, so I can watch Joe's E - ticket ride video?

Likely a Java or Adobe Flash issue. You might want to update if you haven't recently.

But, give this a try. www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3C799_ruzQ

You might have to cut and paste into your browser window.

Yeah, I can see anything that's linked, it's just when the video itself is a part of the post that I can't see it. Thanks, Joe!

It's been a long time since Disney sold E tickets.

Yeah....it has.

DAMMIT! Some of the mystery and challenge went out of life when it happened too. Do we have enough A, B, & C tickets among us so that we can all go on the Bobsleds again? And important questions like, who the heck ever goes on an A ticket ride?

Yeah....it has.

DAMMIT! Some of the mystery and challenge went out of life when it happened too. Do we have enough A, B, & C tickets among us so that we can all go on the Bobsleds again? And important questions like, who the heck ever goes on an A ticket ride?

A tickets were good for a trolley ride the length of Main St. When I visited my Uncle Bob in '72, he gave us all of his unused tickets which included many A, B, and C tickets, as well as a 3 new books, that he got at a discount because he worked for Hughes Aircraft. We used them all. His ex-wife babysat my then 8-month old daughter for us.

Archived