SASS Wire Forum

Whut duz BMC get...

Oklahomabound

I didn't whiz all over the place. Only in a few spots. It was that dang Aussie beer what done it. :blink:

..... "MooseHead" ain't Australian ..........

............. or was you drinkin' thet "fosters" ????

.... (thet stuff thet ain't fit fer human consumption, so we export it to USA) :blush:

...I'm thinkin' that BMC should get the soon to be famous "BH's Blabber Fingers" award given to only those that break the 50k barrier...

...need some one w**kin' on the design for the award... <_<

...now I'm wonderin' whut it oughta look like... <_<

...I'm thinkin' that BMC should get the soon to be famous "BH's Blabber Fingers" award given to only those that break the 50k barrier...

...need some one w**kin' on the design for the award... dry.gif

...now I'm wonderin' whut it oughta look like... dry.gif

I'm athunkin ole CC hisowndangself wud be appropriate. Of course the award wud hafta be w*rked over a little bit by Bertha so it would appear worn and period correct....after all this is SASS!

I'm athunkin ole CC hisowndangself wud be appropriate. Of course the award wud hafta be w*rked over a little bit by Bertha so it would appear worn and period correct....after all this is SASS!

...are you suggestin' that CC should make some special leather rig commemorating this auspicious occassion for BMC...?

Come on fellows. It ain't no big deal. Why ole Zeb makes me look like a mime. He was the Grand Master of Blabber Fingers. I am just an amateur with a gift of gab.

but you look so good doin' it!!! <_<

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I never looked good in my life.

BMC, at least your eyesight hasn't failed you yet :)

And OB, I think ole CC could make a fine BMC memorial blabber fingers rig but we all knowed the ole CC don't work cheap!!

Youse guys leave ole CC alone. He has enough problems without any help from this bunch. :lol:/>

Last time I talked to him he had his plate full. Just leave him alone.

Addendum: Asides, he already had made me a scabbard for ole

EXCALIBUR, that I prize.

BMC, at least your eyesight hasn't failed you yet :)/>

And OB, I think ole CC could make a fine BMC memorial blabber fingers rig but we all knowed the ole CC don't work cheap!!

...like I heard CC say before, "you can get better, but you can't pay more!" <_<

Archived