SASS Wire Forum

Sandy Hook question...

Deja Vous

I heard the shooter did not take the bushmaster in to the school at all? It was left in the trunk, and he used handguns...is that true does anyone know for sure? Gosh, you know the news didn't update me on t hat.. lol

I've heard it both ways. I have no idea, but to me it's not important to me. None of the laws being proposed would have stopped him. Even if magically there were no guns, he would have simply used a different tool to carry out his evil.

Good to see ya Deja!

The conspiracy theorists are perpetuating that. Mostly due to the confusion immediately after the shooting. Does it make sense that all the investigators from sevral agencies have got together to fabricate a story?

I have no doubt the madman used the Bushmaster. I wish he hadn't but that's the way it is.

Do a search. There are a number of threads on this. Some people just do not want to believe it.

I've heard it both ways. I have no idea, but to me it's not important to me. None of the laws being proposed would have stopped him. Even if magically there were no guns, he would have simply used a different tool to carry out his evil.

Good to see ya Deja!

Correct.

Umm, no Bob... I tuned into the news towards the end of this tragedy as it was unfolding and watched what they pulled out of Lanzas' car. Couldn't tell the make but, it was definitely an AR pattern rifle. We now 'know' it's a Bushmaster and it was not used in the school shootings.

All of the 'theories' aside.... I know what I saw.

JJ

Umm, no Bob... I tuned into the news towards the end of this tragedy as it was unfolding and watched what they pulled out of Lanzas' car. Couldn't tell the make but, it was definitely an AR pattern rifle. We now 'know' it's a Bushmaster and it was not used in the school shootings.

All of the 'theories' aside.... I know what I saw.

JJ

What I saw looked like a tactical 12 ga they pulled out of the vehicle.

The details will be released when the investigation is complete, not that everyone will be convinced.

The talk of a grand conspiracy is just a distraction and makes us look a little less than rational as far as I'm concerned.

I believe an AR15 was used in the killings. Having been involved in complex investigations, I know how difficult it is to sort out evidence after a chaotic event when the press and public is demanding immediate details and some may have already reached a conclusion. As many agencies and personnel who responded to the scene, if that AR hadn't been found by Lanza's body, somebody would have dropped a dime to the news media by now.

We should focus on the battle at hand.

From what I have heard, it was a Saiga-12 shotgun. These are shotguns based on the AK platform and are popular with 3 gun shooters. This is consistent with the film footage from the trunk of the car. You can see an officer clearing a weapon as if he was working a right hand charging handle of an AK, not an AR.

The conspiracy theorists are perpetuating that. Mostly due to the confusion immediately after the shooting. Does it make sense that all the investigators from sevral agencies have got together to fabricate a story?

I have no doubt the madman used the Bushmaster. I wish he hadn't but that's the way it is.

Do a search. There are a number of threads on this. Some people just do not want to believe it.

It only takes the few who were actually there who can speak for the departments to reshape facts to fit obamalongadingdongs agenda.

Besides, how did the word get out in the first place that only pistols were involved.

Then on the 2nd day the word got out that there was an AR and pistols involved.

The one event that is known is the obamalongadingdong called Newtown.

Conspiracy lives.

We should focus on the battle at hand.

Exactly. The fight is far from over. Yes, there are encouraging signs, but in the weeks leading up to the last presidential election there were encouraging signs as well. This is far from over.

Keep the emails, letter, and calls going to your legislators. I sent in my latest this morning and have already gotten replies that vary from "thanks for the input" to a full fledged position paper in favor of the new laws. Clearly they don't always read the letters, but I hope that my letters will at least get a tally mark in the 'opposed' column.

Regardless of what people surmise, Obama only has so many powers and creating a "phantom" gun is not one of them. Too many agencies involved in the investigation to get away with it. Please, let us concentrate on the problem at hand which is to keep what we have.

It only takes the few who were actually there who can speak for the departments to reshape facts to fit obamalongadingdongs agenda.

Besides, how did the word get out in the first place that only pistols were involved.

Then on the 2nd day the word got out that there was an AR and pistols involved.

The one event that is known is the obamalongadingdong called Newtown.

Conspiracy lives.

There were many many people on scene, only a few official spokesmen.

I have been in that position and sometimes the reports you're getting from the scene are inacurate or misinterpreted. Somtimes they're going through dispatchers or other agencies. You do the best you can and sometimes you have to correct yourself. That's bad because as soon as you do the conspiracy lovers jump up screaming about coverups, disinformation, area 51, and flouridated water mind control.

And there is always an employee, officer, crime scene tech, or someone ready to call CNN if you lie or try to conceal something.

Nope, I'n not buying any grand plan by the gun grabbers here. They just piled on a terrible incident for their political agenda.

Until I see some convincing evidence otherwise, that's my opinion.

The investigation will eventually be public record but I don't expect that to convince everybody. Even a video of Lanza committing the slaughter would be poo pooed...

like the moon landing.

;)

Now they're saying he used the Bushmaster and 2 handguns. It was a 12 gauge Shotgun in the trunk of the car.

Jake

This is what I beleive is correct. The shotgun being a Saiga 12 has a pistol grip, box magazine, and AK type receiver that makes it appear as a so-called-assault rifle from a distance.

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

Archived