SASS Wire Forum

20-60-20

Willy Cheaten

Food for though.Some believe that when it comes to it

About 20% of people will turn in there guns when told to .

60%will wait till push comes to shove, 20% will die with

guns empty in there hands.

Well, I treat this topic like a lunch table conversation.

First of all, I don't think any Federal law is gona happen that will require us to turn em in.

As far as discussing % factors, heres my initial thoughts:

I figured it would be all about organization and regional.

There might be some hard core resistance and if the smaller groups get together, it could very well be 'Katie Bar The Door'. Down South, even those who might obey any 'turn em in' laws will refuse to help the Feds find the resistance groups. Rebels will be considered heros of sorts and if any of the Rebel causes start to cause a few battle scars on the Anti-Constitutionalist, their cause will gain more support, atleast in this region.

Succession could become a reality for some states.

As a Veteran, I can't see our military getting involved in any 'turn em in' activity.

The Supremes could speak up to save the face of our country and rule any 'turn em in' law as unconstitutional.

Hey, its just a quick thought of mine.

I really don't have a clue as to what might REALLY happen.

Its possible that the good Lord will rapture most of us out of here and that will leave alot of guns unmanned (A lot of Christians down South are serious about our gun right and freedoms).

..........Widder

Dang it. How'd you get the combination to my safe??

Ya forgot the 4.7% that have their tinfoil hats on and aren't affected by gub'mnt regs.

When I saw the topic, I thought Padre was referring to my old high school girlfriend. ;)

(Here's to Juanita...wherever she may be.)

Reality check...

There are already SO MANY guns out there in the hands of private citizens that it would take a lot of time and a huge amount of manpower to find, confiscate and collect them. Any new laws banning or outlawing guns of anykind are locking the gate after the horses has got out.

First they have to FIND the guns..Some people will snitch on others of course, but still the guns to be confiscated have to be located.

Lots of guns will have been stolen, lost in the river, etc. There has been no mechanism of registration in the past in many places, so who knows where

they really are?. Guns ain't like cars...

Forcing registration would be pretty tough to do on a people who don't want to comply.

That can be started of course, but how many will really comply?

After that, I'd sure not want to be part of any crew sent around to do the actual physical "collection". That could turn out to be very hazardous

for those folks.

Bp

Archived