SASS Wire Forum

You can't make this stuff up

:wacko:/>

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2013/01/cmu_abduction_timeline_eric_l.html

I can only imagine that the folks in the home that the victim ran too had a firearm to protect themselves - it might have ended earlier...

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

Poor girl couldn't defend herself... dry.gif

might have ended even earlier if she could've had a ccw...('might' of course being the key word...but a chance is a chance)

anyway - kinda wonder if they guy just wanted to be shot - did you see what he supposedly posted on his FB page just before he was taken out....:huh:/>/>/> nuts of nature.

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>/>/>

"As Ramsey is driving, the woman jumps out of the vehicle and runs to a nearby residence. The three people inside the home let her inside, lock the exterior door and lock themselves in a bathroom."

"Ramsey parks the car and approaches the residence. He sprays gasoline on the home and lights it on fire, then leaves."

And locking yourself in a bathroom is going to save your life how? The d@#n house is now on fire! What are you gonna do if he sticks around, and won't let you out of the burning house? Gads!

Ok, almost had heart attack reading the headline....CMU is also the initials of my daughter's college.....is it wrong of me to be glad that this time it doesn't stand for Colorado Mesa University?? :unsure:

Ok, almost had heart attack reading the headline....CMU is also the initials of my daughter's college.....is it wrong of me to be glad that this time it doesn't stand for Colorado Mesa University?? :unsure:/>

OH...sorry Calico Mary...

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

Ok, almost had heart attack reading the headline....CMU is also the initials of my daughter's college.....is it wrong of me to be glad that this time it doesn't stand for Colorado Mesa University?? :unsure:/>

No, its not wrong and while I'm sorry for the young lady who's life has been forever changed, I'm happy you were spared the grief. Train yourself and resist he going probably gong to kill you anyway.

your mileage may vary

Ok, almost had heart attack reading the headline....CMU is also the initials of my daughter's college.....is it wrong of me to be glad that this time it doesn't stand for Colorado Mesa University?? unsure.gif

Absolutely Not !

He was a mad dog, and he died like a mad dog.

If I was the officer, I would have shot the bastard four time and one for good measure !

Archived