SASS Wire Forum

All my Saloon pards and especially pardettes are invited

Grizzly Dave

sigh, that really hurts, especially from someone local who I thought didn't hate me too much. :(

What a way to end the year, slapped down and rejected.

and now I'm off to eat finger foods and play games, catch you all in a while, or next year, whichever comes first.

Enjoy the eveing, but please, don't drink and drive, the life you save might be mine.

Grizz

Been a spell since I been up to Colorado!!! Got a buddy there, may be time fer a visit!!! Lock up the Alkeehol!!!

Don't have to lock it up ifn we drink it all fore you get here! :P

I tried doin that in Vegas n Mexico! Didn't work out so well... laugh.gif

Tried dat in Mexico most of my life........don't work thou.

I'd like ta shoot wif ya Grizz....

Maybe in 2014.....or maybe dis year..........

Oh hell I'm tanking an dat makes me ole head da hurtin'...

Whar's Bottles when ya need da man ! ?

Bottles is busy pourin' MY drinks....duh! tongue.gif

Damn da Man !

Dat's my job.........pour too; drink one....pour too; drink one and repeat.

Dat other drink is fer Buick....Kinda imagine he needs a good drink !

Aww Grizz, you know I gots problems with that readin' thingy......you don't gotta take it personal like!! :huh:/>

Calico, you know I'm just teasing you. Just like you're teasing me with talk of how mad ya is at me over that video thingy, right? :D

The rest of you all, we'd love to have you come up for a visit!

Kris :wub: if you came up we wouldn't even mind, much, if you brought Uno with ya~ :D

Hawk, you should just commit to coming this year, or 2013 depending on what time zone yer in now as I type this. Ya got six months to put together the gold dust, and Northern Colorado ain't that far from Minnesota.

Well, since its just an hour past midnight here, I reckon I'll buy my first (and last) round of drinks - on my own tab!!

Happy and Healthy New Year to all my Saloonatic Pards and Pardettes!!

Well Grizz, don't know that either me or Buick can get that Friday off, but I just sent a PM to RRW asking ifn they're gonna allow shoot throughs on Saturday, might be willing to give that a try. I did see your other post on the Wire were LL said the Raid was gonna be the same weekend....that's news to Buick <_<<_<

This could take a little discussion between me and Buick over what to do, I know where I'm willing to go, not sure where he would want to go, but with only 1 gun cart that could be an issue.....

But in other news Badger Mt Range War is Aug. 2-4, definitely gonna get in on that one!!! :D:D

Hey Badger, As a duely sworn at... somthinerother I'll be yer chaperone!

Chris, where is that RR place???

You mean the former home of the Western Regional, Lucerne Valley? We are about 35 miles east of Victorville on hwy. 18. Chimney Rock is going to become an annual now.

Archived