SASS Wire Forum

Bar 3 Gun Shop

T-Bone SASS #36388

Sure must be more more psycho killers around than we thought. Everybody knows a law abiding citizen would never have a Deadly Military Type Weapon like that. <_<

I'd like to get into the retail gun business.

For a month. ;)

After the president's speech today I put an FN-FNX-9 on layaway....:lol:/>/>

The dealer was probably figuring he could get more. I bet as time goes on he probably could sell it a hundred times over. Better not miss a payment!

The dealer was probably figuring he could get more. I bet as time goes on he probably could sell it a hundred times over. Better not miss a payment!

Believe me..

I wont..might even have it paid off by the middle of next month...;)

GG

All I can say is...I'm tired...

The last three days have been crazy...NICS system issue driving us bonkers...

The good news is that we have a whole bunch of empty racks to fill with...uhhhhhh...something...

Oy!

:wacko:

Never owned a EBR before... all mine were wood 'n steel. But, at the end of November I bought one, and 2 weeks ago got some spare mags and some ammo, went today and bought the reloading gear, extra primers and bullets. Might just have to enter a 3-Gun match to regain the familiarity with the AR system, been almost 40 years since I handled one!

I'd like to get into the retail gun business.

For a month. ;)/>

It works only if you have a supplier with stock to sell you...Or you bring out all those you have been storing for the least twenty years...Waiting for that rainy day...Sounds like free enterprise to me...Buy low, sell high...

Texas Lizard

We did a weeks worth of business just today! No ARs to be found anywhere. I even brought in a couple of my personal ones to sell and they were gone in the first 15 minutes we were open. I'm tired!!

Never owned a EBR before... all mine were wood 'n steel. But, at the end of November I bought one, and 2 weeks ago got some spare mags and some ammo, went today and bought the reloading gear, extra primers and bullets. Might just have to enter a 3-Gun match to regain the familiarity with the AR system, been almost 40 years since I handled one!

Sorry, we have decided 3 gun mattches are illegal. Nobody needs a military style rifle like that. <_<

I watched that idiot Brit Piers Morgan for 5 minutes tonight. Too bad we don't have an immigration quota on pompous morons.:angry:

Sorry, we have decided 3 gun mattches are illegal. Nobody needs a military style rifle like that. <_</>

I watched that idiot Brit Piers Morgan for 5 minutes tonight. Too bad we don't have an immigration quota on pompous morons.:angry:/>

I have a hint for that Brit.I know he holds nothing but disdain for us,he's welcome to return to Jolly Old England Anytime !

Adios Sgt. Jake

It works only if you have a supplier with stock to sell you...Or you bring out all those you have been storing for the least twenty years...Waiting for that rainy day...Sounds like free enterprise to me...Buy low, sell high...

Texas Lizard

Bingo all my FFL friends have what stock they are going to have, for a while so if you hesitated good luck finding stuff, buy early buy low works too, I beat the rush before the election, still buying ammo for my EBR's.

KK

Archived