SASS Wire Forum

The Bar 3 Chickens

Fast Harley,SASS#34953

Oh boy the Chickens.........I got em all..duelist style too......and for good measure I used my special "Featherlite" shotgun loads......... :unsure: I came prepared......... :blink: cause they had foiled (( or is that fouled..??)) me at the Senior Games.........revenge was at hand..... :ph34r:

Just ask Posse 11..I had blasted them so hard......when I was done..there was feathers flying all over the place.. :P:FlagAm:

Oh boy the Chickens.........I got em all..duelist style too......and for good measure I used my special "Featherlite" shotgun loads......... :unsure: I came prepared......... :blink: cause they had foiled (( or is that fouled..??)) me at the Senior Games.........revenge was at hand..... :ph34r:

Just ask Posse 11..I had blasted them so hard......when I was done..there was feathers flying all over the place.. :P:FlagAm:

wolfie....I think you mean ' fowl-ed' you! :)

The rabid chickens of the Badlands Bar Three

The most dangerous things in Texas,they have to be

Not very big, no not very tall

If you think them easy,you're in for a fall

Ugly,dirty,mean little birds

Some describe them in harsher words

They're tough to hit and harder to kill

If you face them you bettter "shoot at will"

Someone once trapped them and hauled them away

Sure enough they came back very next day

I,myself,shot all but one from the hip

But surely others gave us the slip

Evil fowl breed like rabbits don't you see?

There'll always be chickens at the Bar Three

Harley. :rolleyes:

Haha, love it. Who knew you were a poet? :)

Sixgun

We have a problem !!!!!! The Chickens have flew the coop !!!!! They are all gone!!!! who left the chicken house door open???? I just went out to the range to check on Hank[[the horse]] and looked to the North and saw that skunk must have infiltrated the chicken pen and robbed my of all my chickens.. I gotta go look at face book ---Rooster Pullet--- page and see if anyone has seen them.. Dang birds all into trouble...

We have a problem !!!!!! The Chickens have flew the coop !!!!! They are all gone!!!! who left the chicken house door open???? I just went out to the range to check on Hank[[the horse]] and looked to the North and saw that skunk must have infiltrated the chicken pen and robbed my of all my chickens.. I gotta go look at face book ---Rooster Pullet--- page and see if anyone has seen them.. Dang birds all into trouble...

I will help you look for them chickens.I love them chickens.It is that big four legged thing that ran from my last rifle shot that gave me my miss.Some thing as big as a VW that moved out of the way that fast.

Sorry T-Bone: I though that if you shot all of the chickens u had to take them home, So i did! I was just starting to fry them when i read your post. So i took them to UPS to ship them back u Texas, but they said they do not ship hazardous chickens, apparently all have lead poisoning! So what do I do? I can delivery them to u at Winter Range! If that's OK. Hells Comin

Archived