Ugly,dirty,mean little birds

Some describe them in harsher words

They're tough to hit and harder to kill

If you face them you bettter "shoot at will"

Someone once trapped them and hauled them away

Sure enough they came back very next day

I,myself,shot all but one from the hip

But surely others gave us the slip

Evil fowl breed like rabbits don't you see?

There'll always be chickens at the Bar Three

Harley. :rolleyes:

The only miss I had for the match was one of those "pistol" chickens...most evil things at the Bar 3. If'n ole Tbone just has to have chckens I'm hoping that he just uses those BIGUNS' like he had for the rifle targets on that stage. Darn little chickens are just pesky....not rectangle shaped and such....too many places to miss them :)

Stated very simply: I hate the chickens.

NOW NOZ

that is a strong statement ,

since I shot em up , I think I need to help T-Bone find a NEW flock :blink:

Maybe some MO bullett dodgin CHICKENS :wacko:

Chickasaw :lol:

Shooting 'em don't run them off, three years ago I shot 'em all, two years ago they remembered and dodged out of the way most of the time. This year I gave them a break, so if I make it back next year maybe they'll have forgotten me... or not.

Hey To ALL The Chickens Of The Bar 3. I Propose a Chicken Swimming Team!! Those Chickens Would Look Good In Pink Swim Suits! The Deep End Of T-Bone Lake Would be a Great Place To Start. No Life Jackets Or Flotation Allowed.:ph34r:

Shooting 'em don't run them off, three years ago I shot 'em all, two years ago they remembered and dodged out of the way most of the time. This year I gave them a break, so if I make it back next year maybe they'll have forgotten me... or not.

Well Grizz that's just great!!! Next time they will bring all of their relatives and it will be all your fault.

The chickens don't forget....

and that 2nd pistol chicken is a real good "ducker"

Even "aim for the tail" didn't work that time

I believe those chickens are now on the National Heritage list so I don't see them going away in the future ..... :lol:

How does the Dirty Dozen sound for a match theme next year??? Guess what the dozen look like????? T-Bone

DO-NUTS

Looks like a finger lickin' chicken party!!!!!

NOOOOOOO!! After eating all that chicken and facing them at the firing line I've enough chicken for one year! Why don't you get some ducks....I've hunted ducks before....I think ducks would work :)

BTW Tbone....outstanding match!

All this whining about the Bar 3 chickens. I didn't make the match this year, but last year I hit all the chickens, and MISSED A BUFFALO!! 368 days later and I still hear about that one. You ever see one of them buffalo jump! :wacko:

How does the Dirty Dozen sound for a match theme next year??? Guess what the dozen look like????? T-Bone

Eggs?

The chickens are merely irregularly-shaped targets. Hitting them is no harder than hitting a SASS cowboy, a marshall's badge or the club shape from a deck a cards. The placement of a smaller chicken as the #2 target can throw off shooters. However I didn't find them as difficult as their reputation.

The chickens are merely irregularly-shaped targets. Hitting them is no harder than hitting a SASS cowboy, a marshall's badge or the club shape from a deck a cards. The placement of a smaller chicken as the #2 target can throw off shooters. However I didn't find them as difficult as their reputation.

But they are such fun to talk about!!

I did not make Comin At Cha this year. I have been 3 times though. Shot the chickens 3 times. Cleaned the chicken stage 3 times. I fail to see what the big deal is! Ya'll know that someone kidnapped those chickens last year and actually gave them back!!!!!!

So Goody's out there in the dark....choking chickens. I don't think I'da told that. :D

I've know Goody since he wuz jest a Young Nub & He was a Chicken Choker back then too :rolleyes:

Heh, Heh, Heh. While everyone else went down to the arena for the candlelight vigil, I snuck down to stage 5 and choked them damn chickens. ;)

Bwha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Bone, I think you should give the men equal time next year. We can all wear blue....oh and I'll need a third person to complete my costume!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rocky,,,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

You should add a few more "O's". That idea would even drive the chickens away!

Ringer

Bwha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Bone, I think you should give the men equal time next year. We can all wear blue....oh and I'll need a third person to complete my costume!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, bring bud back and add Goody !!! ;)

Archived