SASS Wire Forum

Welcome to Australia

Painted Mohawk SASS 77785

Howdy

7 U.S.A. pards are heading Down Under for our Regional held in the last week of September.

So it's a big welcome to...

'T Bone Dooley

Nuttin' Graceful

Honey B. Graceful

Ellie Grant

Iron Maiden

Whiskey Creek Johnson

Dusty Miller

Have a great trip, good shooting & looking forward to meeting you all.

At this stage there is approx 220 shooters...the shoot is held in a town called 'Millmerran in the state of Queensland, about 170 mile from Brisbane.

Regards 'Painted Mohawk

Hi Mohawk,

Sure wish I was with them. You will enjoy their company.

Rowdy

Howdy back at ya' Rowdy....iffin' ya' want to come over just let me know, you just get here & ALL' the rest will be taken care of !

Sure have fond memories of the Powder Creek Cowboy Clan'.

Regards 'Mohawk

mohawk,

you are being invaded by some of the best cowboys/cowgirls, some of the nicest people, and some of the best shooters this country has to offer. o yea, and Whiskey Creek Johnson is coming too. HAHAHAHAHA.

Best of luck to all those shooting that match. I'd sure love to be able to make that one someday in the very near future.

MJ

My bags have been packed for 4 weeks now. I put red tape around them so I could not open them and repack.. We are waiting on whiskey and Iron maiden today then leaving early in the am for Dallas... We are getting off the plane with nowhere to go or to see. Renting a van and headed North for 450 km then the outback tour begins. We will make the train station and ask to go as far as Alice Springs NOW that's an Outback Tour. Whiskey wants to swim with the little White sharks ,,,,,so,,,,,, in for a dip I guess !!! I don't want to do that really I don't. I can't swim!!!! Next its off to the Shoot and another great week of vacation. I'll be back soon.. See Ya in the Badlands of Texas... T-Bone

WOW - you'll have fun.........and enjoy the ACES scoring system down under......... B)

So - does that mean we are "International" now....??? :FlagAm:

Perhaps we can arrange a trip next year after things settle down......be well and have fun......Wolf

Maybe Mohawk can set cha up with some fresh roo to eat, good stuff.

I'm not a big fish eater, but had some fresh caught reef shark on the Cape York Peninsula that was awesome.

Hey Grizz..how are ya' mate.

Yep the ole' roo is not bad tucker, and shark [ called 'flake here ] is also good chewin'

Keep well...regards Mohawk

Looks like T-Bone and Whiskey made it downunder. Lady T sent this link to me and wondered if this was just a coincidence or not

Is that T-bone?

Looks like T-Bone and Whiskey made it downunder. Lady T sent this link to me and wondered if this was just a coincidence or not

Is that T-bone?

.... could be .....

I'll ask 'em next week

...... wbj ..

Archived