SASS Wire Forum

Weather Service needs ammo?

Tucumcari Tim

Anyone see this article. Looks like a SHTF proposition.

http://www.infowars.com/national-weather-service-follows-dhs-in-huge-ammo-purchase/

TT

No but it looks just like the one in the saloon that was started about 3 days ago

No but it looks just like the one in the saloon that was started about 3 days ago

Then your answer should have been "yes", I saw it in the saloon 3 days ago.

Sorry for reposting something that was apparently already done.

TT

And I would submit that if it DID rain terrorists, it would fall under the purview of the NOAA (who presumably would have them on radar long before the Air Force did) and I for one would certainly like for my government to take care of the problem BEFORE it gets to the ground so I have no problem with weather-guessers carrying guns!

Did you know...the US Dept of Fish & wildlife has cops who carry guns, the USDA has cops who carry guns...so why not weathermen?!? :blink:

The guy who runs that website makes his living by ringing alarm bells.

Sometimes they DO need ringing.

Other times like this time he is just making a mountain out of a molehill.

For all of us concerned about the feds making massive ammo purchases, relax. It is smart use of taxpayer money. It doesn't get old and it ain't getting any cheaper. If I had the funds I would be doing the same thing.

But alas I don't. Store-able food too.

Did you know...the US Dept of Fish & wildlife has cops who carry guns, the USDA has cops who carry guns...so why not weathermen?!? :blink:

That would be U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, part of the Department of the interior. The current administration has not expanded government so far that Fish and Wildlife is a Cabinet department ------ Yet.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

And I would submit that if it DID rain terrorists, it would fall under the purview of the NOAA (who presumably would have them on radar long before the Air Force did) and I for one would certainly like for my government to take care of the problem BEFORE it gets to the ground so I have no problem with weather-guessers carrying guns!

Bureau of Automotive Repair in California can also carry guns

Bureau of Automotive Repair in California can also carry guns

Why am I not surprised by that? :o

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Four days ago I read in newspaper that the Hurricane center,NOAA ordered 46K 40 caliber hollow point ammunition. Included are some paper targets,6K frangible bullets for target shooting the rest are 40 caliber 180 grain ammo.

Why do they need that ammo?

That was asked.

Archived