SASS Wire Forum

TEXAS STATE WB CHAMPIONSHIP

Dusty Boddems

here i am setting around and it's 109 outside and i happen to look over at the calender AND there it is. the Texas state championship is about 6 weeks away! so cooler weather and the coolest state wild bunch are both soon to arrive in Texas. i can't wait! dusty boddams

The Texas State WB Match is lised in the Wild Bunch Forum under Wild Bunch Matches. Come out and joint us Sept 15th-16th in Cleburne, Texas for "THE WILD BUNCH ON THE BRAZOS"..........Yall come now and see us.

We have lost our Entry Form on our Website. We are working on the problem. Due to this issue we will be accepting Entries the day of the Match. If you have a problem give me a call

Comanche Valley Vigilantes, Cleburne, Texas

Website www.comanchevally.org

Goatneck

817 247-9982

I think I need to do ThisUn too.... ...

Sombody's gotta keep an eye on Goody... 'specally if there's Wimmen around

It's only 108 today... Nice & Comfy !!!

I think I need to do ThisUn too.... ...

Sombody's gotta keep an eye on Goody... 'specally if there's Wimmen around

It's only 108 today... Nice & Comfy !!!

SS, you be right it is cooling off and keep'n an eye on goody would be a good thing. look forward to seeing you! dusty boddams

September ain't my lucky month, so ya'll have a good chance at any door prizes. :ph34r::lol: :lol: But... I will be there, even picked up 5 new magazines so I shouldn't have that little SDQ problem! Gotta think of an excuse to take the rest of week off so I can get out to Cleburne this weekend... Hey, Goody, how soon you want that rifle I've had for over a year? If I don't get arrested tonite, I'll start sanding on it tomorrow! Or maybe the day after. It is hot after all!

September ain't my lucky month, so ya'll have a good chance at any door prizes. :ph34r::lol: :lol: But... I will be there, even picked up 5 new magazines so I shouldn't have that little SDQ problem! Gotta think of an excuse to take the rest of week off so I can get out to Cleburne this weekend... Hey, Goody, how soon you want that rifle I've had for over a year? If I don't get arrested tonite, I'll start sanding on it tomorrow! Or maybe the day after. It is hot after all!

I'll be there this weekend on Saturday.

I'll be there this weekend on Saturday.
If I can 'neak the week off, so will I!

Guest diablo slim shootist

THE WEEKEND BEFORE THE STATE MATCH -THE TEXAS TEN HORNS WILL BE HAVING A WILD BUNCH MATCH

IF ANYONE NEEDS A TUNE UP ;)

Slim

Are you going to come shoot with us at the State Match? We will try and make your Monthly in Sept.

Goatneck

THE WEEKEND BEFORE THE STATE MATCH -THE TEXAS TEN HORNS WILL BE HAVING A WILD BUNCH MATCH

IF ANYONE NEEDS A TUNE UP ;)

that's a great idea. everyone needs a tuneup and what a great place to do it at! dusty

• 5 weeks later...

I am really getting excited about this one.

If they will let me I am going to shoot WB this week end at our local CAS match. Haven't shot me 1911s and 97s since June. Gettin' purdy rusty.

Purdy ?

Or Rusty?

Just rusty...

The Texas State "Wild Bunch On The Brazos" we will have door prize drawings durning the weekend. On Sunday after the awards we will have a drawing for a Winchester Model 12 in 12ga. the drawing will be for registered shooters only. No other names will be in the drawing. You must be present to win. So if you leave early, or Goody if you go to the outhouse, and your name is drawn and you are not here we will draw again

Goatneck

I just heard that "Pike" was going to be able to make it. We're see ya next weekend!

Ghost

I just heard that "Pike" was going to be able to make it. We're see ya next weekend!

Ghost

Yehawww! Been lookin' forward to this match. Shootin' with Pike is always a good time! :D :D

Miss Cubbie

Make a badge with me name on it. I will be there for sure.

Ditto, gotta load to pay me as far south as Ardmore, OK on Wed... So that leaves Thurs. & Friday to complete the WiddermAJik conversion on my 1894, finish the wood on both Goody's & mine; and reload ammo! Yea, sure! Goody, the paint, er varnish... er urethane, uh... tung oil might still be sticky on yours!

My "franken-rifle" will fit right in; a rifle I ain't shot yet, a 1911 I ain't shot yet and a shotgun I've shot ONCE! Oughta be entertaining, if nothing else!

Ditto, gotta load to pay me as far south as Ardmore, OK on Wed... So that leaves Thurs. & Friday to complete the WiddermAJik conversion on my 1894, finish the wood on both Goody's & mine; and reload ammo! Yea, sure! Goody, the paint, er varnish... er urethane, uh... tung oil might still be sticky on yours!

My "franken-rifle" will fit right in; a rifle I ain't shot yet, a 1911 I ain't shot yet and a shotgun I've shot ONCE! Oughta be entertaining, if nothing else!

Don't worry about mine, spend all your time getting rid of your excuses.

Don't worry about mine, spend all your time getting rid of your excuses.

HEY NOW1 I'm gettin' all practiced up... on excuses.

wow! what a change just a short time makes! sat. forecast is 86 for the high and 60's for the low. looks like great weather and this looks to be a great match at a great location. come on out and try the wildest wild bunch state match in captivity! dusty boddams

Anybody have a round count for the match ????

Since "Somebody" forgot to put powder in a bunch of my ammo :blush: ....

I'm loading up new stuff fer this weekend.

Anybody have a round count for the match ????

Since "Somebody" forgot to put powder in a bunch of my ammo :blush: ....

I'm loading up new stuff fer this weekend.

Ditto. Gonna load all day tomorrow... want it done right the first time!

201 pistol

100 rifle

75 shotgun

Plus side matches

Ummmm......Goody... :blush: ...think you might be short a few rounds if ya only bring 201 ACP. Goathead said over on the WB Wire that ya need at least 240. Got mine all case checked last night. Just need to load up the car in the morning. See y'all after lunch! :D

201 pistol

100 rifle

75 shotgun

Plus side matches

Thanks Goody..............

What kind of sides are at a WB match ?

same as a CAS match.... 'r sumpin difernt ??

Archived