SASS Wire Forum

Another Graduate

DocWard

I am sitting here typing as everyone is getting ready so we can head off to my oldest daughter's high school graduation. Needless to say, I could not be prouder of her. She isn't graduating with certain honors recognition because she didn't complete the college preparatory curriculum due to taking college classes at the local university. She is a member of the National Honor Society, and already has a college scholarship waiting for her. She is also graduating with a "red cord" symbolizing her as a three time blood donor, a not so small task when you barely weigh enough to donate (she couldn't donate during cross country seasons due to her weight). I thought I was proud of her during cross country, and when she shot a stage at the last shoot I attended. Today, I could just about burst. I could go on and on, but I think everyone can understand.

Add to the hoopla my youngest daughter's fifteenth birthday is today also (I'm also very proud of her!!!), and it has been a busy couple of days!

Docward, I bet yur proud all right !

Ya got good reasons to be ! ;)

CONGRATS TO YA !

Thanks everyone!

We just made it in from graduation, and I'm exhausted. I managed to not tear up at all, somehow. Yes, they make us proud.

All right, Doc!!

I've got three daughters myself :wub: and every day I find another reason to be proud of them. Ain't life wonderful?! ;):)

But it is a good tired, Doc! Relax and say things such as: "Seems like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital!" We did.

I often comment that I still suffer post-traumatic stress from her delivery! I can remember her barely fitting my two hands very vividly. It seems a more vivid memory here recently.

All right, Doc!!

I've got three daughters myself :wub: and every day I find another reason to be proud of them. Ain't life wonderful?! ;):)

Yes, yes it is!

Archived