SASS Wire Forum

MAY is just around the corner....are you Comin?

Korupt Karl

Well............................Looks like the gourd is stayin' in Ohio this year! :lol:

--Dawg

Does deez begin de Dawg Daze of de Summer?

Deez is where we shoulds meet together next year, me Amigo?

Ezz there Tequila or Mezcal in de gourd?

Shameless

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well............................Looks like the gourd is stayin' in Ohio this year! :lol:

--Dawg

Uh ... Dawg ... got sum bad news fer ya ...

Welp, Ize got gud news anz Ize got bad news...........The gud news fer me iz thit Ize izza gonna be thar!!!

Tha bad news fer awl y'all whuze gonna be thar iz thit Ize izza gonna be thar tu put a king size whuppon awn y'all!!!! :lol:

Ize willa bea brangun tha gourd wit me,,,dunt noze iffn Iwl defend et or shute wut Ize nede tu shute tu git reddy fer EOT,,soze Ize got sum thinin tu du........ ;) ;) but wutevur et iz et will be smoke! jus how much is the ?. :o

btw, iffn anywun wunts tu attend tha Culpepper School of dirty rotten gamer tricks Ize wud be accomadating tu du such teechun...lets say fer,,,,,tha grand sum of $10,,,iffn thit taint enuff weze kin werk sumthin owt!

Shyannie, breethun fire and brinstone, Coolpepper :P

It would appear that you are gonna be a shootin Palerider Gunfighter to defend, or are ya just bringin it so's others can play for it. I asked Greg if he was goin for the Gourd and he said he would rather let others have a chance....that's what makes him a man of character.

KK

PS: Don't forget to bring the SG.

Shameless!!!!!

Come shoot with us.

Tequila & Mezcal is on me!!!!

--Dawg

Just added Justice James Newton and Rover

Cheyenne has the travelin' gourd???? Hmmmm.

KK, jes whooos all chutin' in that Palerider category? Ah needs to know whom to root fer.

Nobody is rootin' for me......free beer if ya do :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

If you are new to the Griswold Breakfast thing or have experienced it before and want to get involved. Just show up Sunday morning and start cooking over the open fire. Some do pancakes, oatmeal, eggs, dutch oven entries, bacon and more. If you make something you are proud of and want to share....JUST SHOW UP and SHARE....

KK

...and here I was tolt the best way to git involved was to show up with a plate and fork and help eat the Griswold breakfast!

....and if I get time I'm gonna make some of my walnut apple pancakes....we'll see. Is anyone else adding to the Griswold Breakfast......so far we got Mingo's tators, Rick's bacon.....did I miss anyone????

kk

...and who will help yu eat the walnut apple pancakes, said the Little Red Pale Rider Gunfighter?

who's bringin' the syrup?

...and who will help yu eat the walnut apple pancakes, said the Little Red Pale Rider Gunfighter?

who's bringin' the syrup?

Do dat mean yer comin'? Odds are changin' by da hour! Would be good ta see ya agin.

CR

I am rootin for none other than........ME!

Well, or maybe Max if he, hey Montana, as in Max, not Furball, you gonna show? Congrats on Georgia!

Got the ammo in the bunkhouse tonight, tomorrow I will toss in my clothes. Cause you guys really don't want to see me naked! DJ is coming here Thursday and then Buffalo Dick is showing himself Friday bright and early and these 2, myself and one big butt whuppin are heading to Etna Green, just sayin! Bringin some juice Rick, bringin some juice. :ph34r:

Dang, it sur iz kwiet here, no trash taawking or anythin close,,,,cud it be y'all realize thit since Imma gonna be thar thit et wud awl be hot air aneeway??????? :o:P:lol:

Dang, it sur iz kwiet here, no trash taawking or anythin close,,,,cud it be y'all realize thit since Imma gonna be thar thit et wud awl be hot air aneeway??????? :o:P:lol:

Well....did I mention the weather is lookin' good? :D

Hey, I'm rooting fer everybody to have a GREAT time, as this is one of the best shoots going.

But.........

My money's on Cheyenne to keep the gourd in Ohio.

Well..........I think I stirred the pot a bit.

Ya know, the more ya stir it, the more it stinks! :lol:

--Dawg

I ain't got time to trash talk....I'm on the way to the range shortly to get ready for one hell of a shoot. I'll save my trash talkin for when I get there. Furball just called and told me that most of you will be wetting yourselves when you see him. Doc Eells called and said he was 48 hours and counting. Padre has all the paperwork and badges ready....we'll be settin targets today and tomorrow. Cowboy Rick has side matches taken care of. Rick and Dawg wrote some magnificent stages. Travelin Kid is handling the night shoot. Holy Smokes is a cookin Fri and Sat night and will be onsite for lunch all weekend. Kid is cookin Biscuits and gravy on Sat morning and the World Famous Griswold Breakfast is on Sun. What did I forget to mention. Oh, yeah....Crazy Mingo is a gonna be there....

I won't be on the wire after noon today, so's if you want me you better call or contact CC Top or Padre.

See ya there. KK

Hey, I'm rooting fer everybody to have a GREAT time, as this is one of the best shoots going.

But.........

--Dawg

...and it's easier to flush down the toilet! :P

But.........

--Dawg

The rules of the Gourd is that you can't win twice in row. It has to be put up for grabs for a new Pale Rider Gunfighter to win.

Spittoon

I am rootin for none other than........ME!

Well, or maybe Max if he, hey Montana, as in Max, not Furball, you gonna show? Congrats on Georgia!

Got the ammo in the bunkhouse tonight, tomorrow I will toss in my clothes. Cause you guys really don't want to see me naked! DJ is coming here Thursday and then Buffalo Dick is showing himself Friday bright and early and these 2, myself and one big butt whuppin are heading to Etna Green, just sayin! Bringin some juice Rick, bringin some juice. :ph34r:

Did you say juice???? I might back off a little for sip or two - CR

The rules of the Gourd is that you can't win twice in row. It has to be put up for grabs for a new Pale Rider Gunfighter to win.

Spittoon

I always heard that was the plan, once you win it, you pass it on...........

I always heard that was the plan, once you win it, you pass it on...........

YEA YEA YEA, I may not be able tu defend the Gourd, :o BUT Ize steel gonna put a whuppun on AWL of yuze! :P

I wuzza thinnin, dangerous I knoze, but the Gourd came out of Hooten, an boyz frum Indeeana ara spoutin tha rules...hmmmm :o

cheyenne :P

Hey Shy Annie, I will bring it back to Ohio for us! See there you fellers, problem solved! Rick, bring a glass, just a small one. Not plastic, glass. bigger than a shot glass, you know, like a juice glass. Today, I hit the mother load! I will have with me, a bottle of the discontinued, gettin harder than all get out to find, cask 16! Very fine sippin whiskey.

Hey Shy Annie, I will bring it back to Ohio for us! See there you fellers, problem solved! Rick, bring a glass, just a small one. Not plastic, glass. bigger than a shot glass, you know, like a juice glass. Today, I hit the mother load! I will have with me, a bottle of the discontinued, gettin harder than all get out to find, cask 16! Very fine sippin whiskey.

hmmmm, wutz thit noise?????? hmmmm nutun but silence..........yu boyz sure got auful kwiet....cat git yur tongue???

Ize iz soooo shure the Gourd is stayin in OHIO thit I thin I may just go ahed and put Doc's name on it ahead of time,,,,,maybe evun ship it strate to doc.....

Yup, I seese a big whoppun comin to Indeeana frum the east,,,,yup I du!!!

I reckun the top 5 spots tu be going tu a bunch of "worthless nuts",,,buckeyes thit iz!!!! :lol:

I hope Fruball dunt throw me out of tha camper, but this iz awl nutun but tha truth, the whole truth and nutun but the truth! :o

Shayannie, brangun a whuupuun to indeeana, Coolpepper :P

Ain't BloodWashed gonna be there? I'm rootin' for the Indianer shooter fust. Spitton could do it. Gunner give 'em all ya got. If Karl is shootin' I think Vegas odds would be on him. Unless, Stoney is gonna be there and I'd be skeered if he wuz a comin'.

When the Gourd started it was intended to be defended! If ya want the Gourd ya gotta take it. No rule that you have to defend it, but no rule preventing it either.

Karl, I got yer message. I'm already committed to another shoot saturday or I would shoot with ya.

Everybody....shoot fast, but take your time!

Heeee Haaaa Mr Cowpecker Sir..I been stayin out this frickus couss I can't play with the big loads no-more :huh: But it appears that this is gonna be goodone..and Ifin you show up werein your "Sparkley" shirts ,and feathers and go around sprinkling Prairie Fairie Dust on everyone from Ohioa,It will bring them Good Luck like it did you last year.. :lol:

Heee Haaaa P-Dawg. I can't leave untill after 4 pm so I should be there by *8 pm :unsure: Ta help set up ifin ya need any..Did ya say you were totein "The Duck Of Death" with ya. Nows his nerves, is he trembling at the thought of my Name .. :huh: Ifin he is ,send him over ta see Cowpecker ta get Sprinkled with "Prairie Fairie" dust that will put him in La La land like the rest of you Ohioans.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaaa Mr Cowpecker Sir..I been stayin out this frickus couss I can't play with the big loads no-more :huh: But it appears that this is gonna be goodone..and Ifin you show up werein your "Sparkley" shirts ,and feathers and go around sprinkling Prairie Fairie Dust on everyone from Ohioa,It will bring them Good Luck like it did you last year.. :lol:

Heee Haaaa P-Dawg. I can't leave untill after 4 pm so I should be there by *8 pm :unsure: Ta help set up ifin ya need any..Did ya say you were totein "The Duck Of Death" with ya. Nows his nerves, is he trembling at the thought of my Name .. :huh: Ifin he is ,send him over ta see Cowpecker ta get Sprinkled with "Prairie Fairie" dust that will put him in La La land like the rest of you Ohioans.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

NOW, THA'S MORE LAK ET!

Cheyenne :P

Looks like I'm going to have to bail out. My elbow is still not up to shooting a match. I'm gonna miss this shoot its a favorite of mine. Had to leave last year after 5 stages cause my now 100 year old was hospitalized that day. The year b4 I shot through which made for a lng day. Hope I can make it next year.

Looks like I'm going to have to bail out. My elbow is still not up to shooting a match. I'm gonna miss this shoot its a favorite of mine. Had to leave last year after 5 stages cause my now 100 year old was hospitalized that day. The year b4 I shot through which made for a lng day. Hope I can make it next year.

:(

GG

Archived